𝟎𝟎𝟕

( STEPHANIE PHẠM )

⤹⋆⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*"𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐌 𝐈? where the fuck am i?" small gasps left her breath as her hand latched itself upon her heart. sweat filling the sheets which were hanging half of the right side of the double bed, left side untouched.

the room was as she'd left it, lamp on the left side of the bed left turnt on, windows slightly open, purple t-shirt hanging off mirror and bathroom door locked tightly. but how she ended up back in that room was a mystery. the last thing she could clearly see was the wooden floor of the shed.

"you alright?" there he was. jason's concerned voice coming from the other side of the locked bathroom door, the sound of the shower running finally hitting her ears. steam coming through the small gap at the bottom of the door.

"j?" she called out well pushing the sheets of the bed so they fell to the floor, the breeze hitting her bare legs making her scrunch her eyebrows as she slowly walked across the tiled floor of their shared bedroom.

"what's wrong?" the same jason she remembered. always worrying about her. her hands unlocked the bathroom door as she slowly walked in, the wet floor sending small shakes through her body as she approached the taller blonde boy staring at himself in the mirror.

"you're so vain" she muttered under her breath as she leant her head against his shoulder which was too bony to be anywhere near comfortable. the water dripping down his chest causing the t-shirt which she was sure was his own become damp.

"go back to bed" he whispered down onto her lips as he placed a kiss which would've meant nothing if given to someone else. but when given to stephanie, jason put his whole being into those few seconds their lips would meet.

"i'm not tired" she yawned out as she pulled her lips back, his own chasing hers every time they escaped. something resembling a giggle passing her lips as she tilted her head back so he couldn't reach them.

"my god" he whispered into the crook of her neck which was covered by a necklace jason had worn many times before "you're fun to kiss"

"idiot" she rolled her eyes well pushing herself back and off his shoulder.

jason's blue eyes never leaving her green ones once. they were the most interesting pair of green eyes he'd ever seen. he thought she was beautiful, beyond dreams, and beyond nightmares. she took over his whole soul without even knowing. jason had fallen hopelessly in love with such a wonderful thing.