❤️ Epilogue ❤️

"I don't trust that boy, love," Naven sneered.

"Give that boy a chance. He's coming and don't say no stupid shi-"

Naven groaned and took one of his swords and aimed it at the young boy once he stepped foot on the porch.

He didn't flinch. Not like the last boy his daughter brought home who literally pissed his pants.

Naven put his sword back in its case, "Hm. You pass."

The boy scratched the back of his head before reaching out a hand, "Thank you, Mr. Dawn."

"The first test.." Naven mumbled.

Naven didn't shake his hand and I pushed him over and shook it instead, "I'm sorry. My husband is a little... um..."

He nodded, chuckling. "I understand." He looked at Liara who was starting to turn red through those light brown cheeks.

I took off my flip flop, "Now go on ion wanna see all this."

I started swatting at them and my daughter gasped, "Mom!"

I shook my head and laughed as they went to join the rest of their friends and family.

We all were having a barbeque in the snow.

"This is so ghetto," Jess complained as she stuffed her face with her fifth steak.

I rolled my eyes and smiled to myself.
Everyone grew up yet so many things were still the same.

Unlike me who brought rain when I was happy at a young age. My daughter could bring snow.

She was winter and she made it beautiful.

"Auntie Sasha!!" one of my youngest boys, Tate, came waddling to pull her leg.

He was the wildest of them all.

She picked him up, "Wanna go prank Cerelean?"

"Yeah!"

Before I could tell them to stop, the catastrophe was already happening and I heard yells.

Naven laughed as he watched me purse my lips.

"Can't say he got that from me."

I snapped and went to sit on his lap, "He most definitely didn't get it from me either. That child's from a whole other planet."

We both were leaning for a kiss and it was soon interrupted.

"Hey pops," my oldest son, Kieno, started walking up to us both.

He had grown tall and as handsome as his father.

He had your hair type but his eyes were more like Naven's, just more hazel instead of coffee colored.

Naven looked up at him, jealous he's surpassed his height, "Hey tree."

I hit Naven's arm, snorting.

"You know who just peed in the snow," Kieno hinted and moon walked away dramatically before I could ask.

My face turned sour and Naven turned me over to slap my butt.

"I told you we should have kept her in pull-ups. She's not ready yet."

"Okay," I bit my lip, giving him the puppy eyes, "I'm sorry."

He gave in and hugged me, "Alright. You're forgiven. Now let me go see about our little princess."

I rose up and he got from underneath me to find our baby daughter hiding behind a tree building a snow man.

He jumped into the snow and tickled her.

She squealed, "Ah!! Monstie!!"

He laughed and fixed one of the puffballs on her head, "Did you pee in the snow?"

"Mhm," she responded proudly.

He held the bridge of his nose and shook his head, "Oh boy."

When he walked back over to the reunion he saw everyone sitting around a fire.

"What's going on here?"

Liara held her boyfriend's hand, "We heard you and mom had a story like ours. What exactly was your love story?"

Naven locked eyes with me and it made my heart feel warm.

He went to sit beside me, placing the toddler on his leg, "Well..."

He looked at the moon flower ring on my finger and held my hand.

I smiled.

"Once upon a time there was a girl longing to dance in the rain..."

•••

Author's note:

Author's note:

Thank you so much for reading this book. This is my first book I've ever written on here and it feels great to finish it. Love every single one of you and I hope you'll enjoy my many more works to come. ❤️🌹