12

"Because you know I'm all about that bass. 'Bout that bass, no treble. I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble. I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble. I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass!" Me and Caleb sang but it was interrupted by a phone call, it's Mary!"

"Hello!"

"Where are you?"

"Uh... on a road trip!"

"Without me?!"

"No I'm grounded because Levi doesn't know what fun is so he's forcing me to go everywhere he goes. So I'm on a road trip but for work so work trip."

"He's such a sissy."

"Right!"

"Anyways I'm bored... did anything fun happen?"

"Oh yes! Ok... J'ai embrassé K pour rendre L jaloux parce que j'ai vu une rousse sortir de sa chambre et il l'a embrassée juste devant moi. Et avant qu'il ne l'embrasse devant moi, elle était comme se nettoyer. Ensuite, quand j'ai embrassé K, il avait l'air triste mais c'est tout le problème, en plus il n'est pas un mauvais embrasseur." I kissed K to make L jealous because I saw a redhead come out of his room and he kissed her right in front of me. And before he kissed her in front of me, she was like cleaning herself. Then when I kissed K he looked sad but that's the whole point, plus he's not a bad kisser.

Me and Mary talk french to each other when we want to talk smack about the people around us, I then heard Caleb chuckle.

"I speak French love." He said with a smirk

"Don't be a snitch!" 

"What happened"

"Caleb know's french!"

"Put him on the phone!"

"Hello?......oh..... ok...... you scare me...... I won't......I like my balls..... ok....yes.... I understand..... I promise!..... bye bye." He handed me the phone, I knew exactly what she said.

"He won't be telling I made sure of it."

"Ok well I'm going to hang up on you now I want to listen to my Megan."

"Thee stallion?"

"No, Trainor."

"Bye!!!"

"Bye!" I hung up and rested my head on Karl's shoulder.

"We're almost here, Lia you stay in the car." Levi said turning towards me, I didn't look at him I was scrolling though my phone. I hummed in response, he let out a sigh "Sit in the driver's seat so when it's time to drive you hit it ok?" I hummed again, the car stopped. I gave Karl and Caleb a kiss good-bye. I told Jacob to not get killed and well Levi.... nothing. 

I was in the driver's seat I wanted to touch the radio, it looked so pretty. I made sure all the doors are locked, I was tapping the steering wheel and kicking my feet. I pushed the chair up since Jacob is like a giant. I heard gunshots... no. I'm over thinking. I hear more and more. 

After a few hours continue to hear gunshots, I tried to keep myself calm. Then I saw a man running, he was heading straight for the car. He pointed a gun at me, my eyes widened and I ducked. I heard the shots but no glass broke. I looked to see, fucking bulletproof glass. Just great, he kept shooting. 

Then more guys came in and started to shoot I guess trying to break the glass. I was still ducking a little, then saw Jacob looking taller and scary as every, the guys were behind him. They shot each guy within a blink of an eye, they started to smile and laugh... their fucking LAUGHING

I started to shake in pure terror... I live with psychopaths. They were carrying big black duffle bags, and were covered in blood. Especially Levi who seems like he just took a bath in it. Who are they? I then heard a knock on my window, I jumped. I looked up to see it was Karl.... but not my Karl. My Karl would never hurt... I unlocked the door as they came in smelling of dead bodies and blood. "Ok hit it." I started to drive, Jacob gave me directions but I already knew how to get there. 

I didn't say a word to any of them, they didn't seem to mind or at least I don't think they did, I was blocking them out I only heard muffled sounds. Once we got home I ran upstairs and locked me in my room, I immediately called Mary. "Hey girl, lemme call you in two hours ok? I'm busy busy at the club right now." She hung up without another word. I needed to take a bath, I ran the water and added some bubbles. I lit some candles and turned off the light, I just sat there relaxing. I couldn't get the images of the blood and dead bodies. 

I got out of the tub and rinsed myself off in the shower, I didn't really know what to do. I don't want to see them, not after what I just saw. I can't even leave... I'm not legal yet. He's still my guardian.