23

I sighed, "Hey.. you're Amelia right?" I looked over to a girl.

"Um yeah?"

"So like are you their whore?" I raised my eyebrow at her when I heard people giggling behind her

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me bitch, you must be their whore because no on would ever want you!"

"Is there a problem?" I turned to see Levi and the boys

"She's your whore right.... I mean... if you want one I'm better." She said seductively, I punched her. She stumbled to the floor. "You bitch!" I crouched down to her level

"If you ever and I mean ever look at me... or talk to me or even fucking touch me I will fucking kill you, you worthless piece of flesh." I stood up and saw terror in her eyes as she cried. I walked away, as the boy followed me. I hopped in Levi's care knowing there was no way out.

"What'd you tell her?" Levi asked, I ignored him.

---------------

We were just sitting in his office, I was on my phone pretending to be busy so I won't have to look at him. "Amelia...." He started, I hummed in response "I'm sorry." I looked up to meet his eyes, he meant it.

"You reminded me of my father when you did that." I spoke truthfully "You scared me.... I though you were going to hit me. You made me feel worthless, you made me feel unwanted." I said tearing up, he made his way towards me and kneeled down in front of me. 

"I'm sorry... please don't cry. I didn't mean to." 

"I like you Levi... I like you a lot. What you did broke my heart, how easy it was for you to forget me. We may have had small moment but they meant something to me. I developed feelings for you..." I looked at him, without warning he smashed his lips on mine. I didn't push him away, in fact I kissed him back. It was filled with passion, care and love, when he released we just looked at each other. He wiped my tear away and smiled.... a genuine smile.

"I never liked Cassie, I had to pick someone., my dad is getting closer to death everyday but I will wait.... I will wait for you no matter how long it takes because I want you." I stood up with him

"You mean that?"

He nodded his head "I do." He kissed my cheek, I hugged him. We stood like that for a while not wanting to let go, he was warm and I was cold. I really like him... a lot. 

"I have to go and train." He groan at my response 

"Ok... bye." He let go and sat back at his desk, he put his wall back up. I hate that, I nodded and left. Shit what just happened, I have to go crazy in training today. Jeez, did he just confess to having feelings for me.... dear lord someone help me. I jogged down the stairs and entered the gym, I walked in and it smelled like ass, do people not know what deodorant is. 

"You lost princess?" I looked up to see a muscular man, he's new. 

"Don't even try it Connor." I heard Maxwell say behind him "It don end well, I know from experience." He sent me a wink and turned around.

"Um Connor...?"

"What."

"Why are all these men here?"

"Try-outs."

"For?"

"The Mafia, we're working out here and then going to the layer to fight each other."

"Like normal fight?"

"Most likely to death." My eyes widened and I just nodded, he walked away. Did I get my training times mixed up or something, am I in the right place? I head back to the door and bump into a chest and with their big hands they grab my waist to make sure I don't fall. I look up to see Levi.

"You ok?" I realize the room went quite

"I- um I- I think I have the wrong training time."

"No you don't" Said Jacob coming up from behind Levi "He might not have told you but you're going to be in the try-out." I was in shock, Levi let go of my waist. I don't want to be in the mafia, I just wanted a killer body. I nodded and turned to see everyone in a line, I joined at the end of the lin.

"Ok folks! We will be heading there in cars, you will be blind folded on the way. Trainees don't get to know the location." Levi said, he was really intimidating, he left the room and everyone followed. I got into a passenger seat and Karl happened to be the driver, I nodded at him and he nodded back. He's in professional mode he can't be my cuddly bear right now, I saw people enter the back seat with black cloth bags over there head. Why didn't I have one.

"We trust you, there's no point in doing it to you." Karl answered, I nodded and he started to drive. The drive was short and when we arrived it looked like a place your parents would specifically tell you not to go in. I sighed as I got out, the boys in the back their cloths were taken off, it was Connor and someone else.

"Hey babes, fancy seeing you here!" Connor said winking at me, I rolled my eyes. Karl was staring daggers at him, I laughed at the scene.

"Come on."