16

"Ok kick" Jacob said, I've been training for a good 2 hours now. I was learning how to kick someone's head. 

"What if someone grabs my leg?" I said as I kept kicking

"You will learn that tomorrow... kick!" I stopped to get water "Ok now this is all for today, it is optional if you want to do another training later today."

"Um what time?"

"Does it matter? You're not going anywhere."

"I like to sleep Jacob."

"8pm."

"Ok, I'll be here." He nodded and left, I took of the shirt I was wearing as I was dripping of sweat. I had a sports bra on and some black leggings so I should be fine. I started to punch the punching bag, I did what Jacob told me to. Think of things that hurt me but when I get too intense replace them with things I love so I can stop punching. 

I was punching when I saw the door open, I ignored it. It's probably Caleb or Karl, maybe Levi. I blocked their talking out and focused on the bag.

"Well, well look what we have here!" I heard as I saw a figure pop up next to me, I stopped punching and wiped my sweat to look at them.

"Hello?" I said with a little sas

"You better watch your tone sweetheart!"

"Oh bug off! Go back to whatever you were doing and leave me alone." I turned back to the bag

"You don't know who you're talking to..." I saw Levi, Karl and Caleb walk in. ".. You're just another one of the guy's whore's. I'm surprised you're even in this room did you sneak in?"

"Fuck off dude! I didn't do shit to you just leave me alone jeez!"

"You need to be put in your place you whore." He stroked my cheek and turned to see the guys "Well, look boss one of your whores escaped." I saw them raise their eyebrows

"Listen... I don't know who the fuck you are but take your filthy hands off of me. You ain't going to do shit to me! You pussy."

"The fuck did you just say to me you whore!" He lunged at me but I knew Levi wouldn't let him.

"Maximo!" Levi's voice boomed causing everyone else in the room to freeze.

"Yes boss? You're not going to protect her now are you? She just a whore... tell me is her pussy bomb?" Oh this little shit has to shut the fuck up

"I am not his whore you dumbass! So watch your mouth because Levi... Karl.... Caleb.... William and oh Jacob will be coming for you if you touch me or talk to me ever again." His eyes widened with fear "Ka-pesh?" He just nodded, I let out a sigh and walked past the guys.

------------------

It was 10pm and I just finished my training with Jacob. "You did good today." He said as we sat in the kitchen, 

"Thanks Jay." Then Levi walked in "Sup?"

"You have to start school." I raised my eyebrow, I always hated school. People were always so mean to me. "You won't be alone, Karl, Caleb and Jacob will be there with you. You will have a class with each one of them, you will not have a class alone. If you make friends cool, you cannot leave any of their sides." 

"I-um why?"

"Which part?"

"Them following me."

"You're a new target and I don't want you hurt and plus when you turn 18 I don't know if you would want to stay or leave so I'd be good for you to have an education." I nodded, it's a good reason. "That also means you have to manage your time with school, homework and training. The boys don't really need to do work since the school won't kick them out but you do have to work weather they will kick you out or not."

"Ok, tomorrow?"

"Yep, tomorrow." I sighed and went to the freezer to get ice cream it would calm me down. I hated stress eating but it felt good at the same time.

"Don't eat too much sweets your tummy is small and when it has too much sweets it won't feel good at night or tomorrow." Jacob said

"I only want some ice cream." I scooped a spoon and put it near his mouth he took it and smiled. I've gotten closer with Jacob since the training started, he's quite nice. 

-----------------

I woke up to someone poking my face constantly, I opened my eyes and blinked rapidly to gain my vison back. I looked up to see Karl with a big smile on his face "First day of school!!" He yelled, I groaned and rolled out of bed. "I'm be waiting for you!" I nodded an headed to the bathroom. 

I walked out to see all three boys, for the first time their not in suits or something professional

I walked out to see all three boys, for the first time their not in suits or something professional. They look like normal high school students "You guys clean up nice." I said sending them a wink, as Jacob drove he let me touch the radio. Once we got there I didn't really want to be noticed by everyone but the fact that we were in a matte black tesla didn't really help also the fact that I'm with 3 hot unknown mysterious boys. 

As we stepped out all eyes were on us, Karl swung his arm around my shoulder. "OOO this is gonna be fuun" I rolled my eyes knowing today was going to be the opposite of fun.