Let's go to your world

Disclaimer:This is the path way to my new series enjoy.

*Yawn*"Hmm" *Walks downstairs* *Makes coffee* "HEY GUYS WAKE UP"Yelled Lulu.

"Ugh"

"Whatever"Asch said as he dozed back off. "Asch..... GET YO ASS UP!!"Lulu yelled into Asch's ear.

After they all woke up

"What are doing today?"Ava asked. "Are we going somewhere? "

"Well kinda"Lulu answered.

"Where are we going then?" Noi asked.

"I wanted to ask you guys if we can maybe.... try to go to.... Daemos? "Lulu said.

"We can try, after its very peaceful there now "Rhys said. "YES! "All the girls cheered.

Pov
They walked downstairs to the basement after getting dressed. Avery had to go back upstairs to turn on the basement fuse. They started on trying to make a potion like the one that teleported them to earth.

"This should be all we need" Pierce said. "I hope this works" Leif added.

"Let's do this"Harley said hopeful and threw the potion on the ground.

"Woah"Ivy said in amazement.

"It says 'FNAF'," Rhys read.

"Um does anyone else feel like there being pulled?"Noi said slowly being dragged in by the portal. Before they could reply they were teleported somewhere different, not daemos but another strange place. The world of animatronics.

Hewo this is so good, check out my other book where they ended up and thank you poetic cosmos again for the idea of this new series bye bye.

          Author~chan out 😉