Chp:1 ♥♠Who are they♥♠

I'm pretty sure your familiar with the story, but in my AU I added four beautiful girls :Harley, Avery, Lulu and Ivy. You will be viewing through the eyes of Avery. Good Luck :)

*Knock* *Knock*
(Quick note you live in a mansion)

"Ugh", groaned Asch as he got up to open the door.

(Man I sound like I'm writing Harry Potter)

"Um, hi does Ava live here?", said the blond girl (lulu).

"How do you know Princess Ava, are you spies?", asked Asch as he formed a fireball.

"Asch who's at the door!?", shouted Ava rushing down the stairs.

Avery Pov

Who is this guy and where does he come from? With magic like that he's probably from...no impossible we sealed it off. But we didn't seal off all the connections and honestly that's why we're here.

Time skip brought to you by running out of ideas.

"So why are you guys here?", asked Ava.

"There has been signs that the Daemos portal was opened and we traced the victims here", Harley replied.

"Ava I'm gonna be honest, it's been a really long time and I'm really happy to see you!",  Lulu complimented while hugging Ava.

"Aww thanks", Ava said as she hugged back.

"We tracked five of these guys, where are the other four?", Avery asked.

"Oh they're in their rooms", Ava said.

"Then let's go...... Uh Ava can you show us where the rooms are?", Ivy asked.

"Sure come on", Ava said.

Time skip again

"And this is Noi's room", Ava said.

*Gasp* *teleports*
"You... I missed you Noi", Avery said and hugged him.

Ending it right here sorry but I shall continue..... Tomorrow.

Milkcake

[Edited ☑]

word count :268