عشق | love

hey guys I am back .................... this will OFFICIALLY BE THE LAST CHAPTER OF AINA  AND AMAAN!!
☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎

 this will OFFICIALLY BE THE LAST CHAPTER OF AINA  AND AMAAN!!☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎

☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎
6 years later

AINAS POV

Taking my 9 months old baby girl in my arms- Zara Amaan Khan . Amaan had insisted as it meant princess as she was completely a daddy's girl. I walked towards the my two boys room Zayn Amaan Khan who was more like his father all serious and anger issues while Zayd Amaan Khan was more like me bubbly  ,5 months after we got married, we had shifted to a separate house that was built specially by Amaan for us. We had to go to the Aisha and Ahmed's house for her baby shower and for dinner. We were told to be there 6. I got Zara ready in the blue gown both of us were wearing same.

The gender was boy so the theme was all shades of blue

"Zayn Zayd come here, jaldi aao yahan," i called out to them

They came running with their puppies in hand Timmy and Tommy

"jee mama,"they spoke in unsion..
(mama-mother)

"come on get ready, then we have to go to Rayyan's house," I told them

ok they muttered and they dashed to their room.
Rayyan is Ayeshas 4 year old son
i walked in to our room  and strip and get in the hot tub and relax in the hot water. I  told layla to look after zara our cook and also the maid in this house she's a lady in her mid forties.

AMAANS POV

I was getting late as we had to leave for our Ahmed's house for the baby shower . i quickly reached home and gave my car keys to the guard. i entered inside and went to my room when i saw Ain my Ain standinf in the closet in  a bathrobe. i go and hug her from behind and she screams . i kiss her cheeks and forhead then lips .