ہمسفر|soulmates

𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝.  𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙲𝙰𝙽 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙽𝚄𝙴 𝙽𝙾𝚆!
☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎

  𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙲𝙰𝙽 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙽𝚄𝙴 𝙽𝙾𝚆!☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎

☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎

1 week later
MUSKAAN'S POV

Groaning I pick up my phone and check the caller id.  Unknown caller!
"Hello who the hell is calling me on my day's off...finally given a week holiday and again calling and disturbing my beauty sleep," I burst out not waiting for the other person to speak.
I then heard a girl laughing which wasn't the receptionist.
"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed,"she says
"Huh!who?"i ask completely clueless though the voice sounds familiar to me.
"The one and only Ayla Ibrahim and your favorite boy's mother,"she says i can imagine her rolling her eyes.
"Oh rite i am really very very sorry...i came back late after a surgery and was very tired! Tum batao koi khaas wajah phone karne ke liye?"I say
"Uh yes very important Arham ne kal se ro ro ke mujhe pareshan kardia hai ke he wants to come and spend the day with you. So if you don't mind-"
"No no I don't mind. Bring my baby here. I'll text you the address. Pack an extra dress,costume and tube for him and anything else. I am really excited."i tell her.
"Suree!"she says giggling.
"Okay then bye!"I tell her.
"Bye,"and declines the call.
I quickly take a shower and make pancakes. I always have ready dry ingredients that needed only milk and egg to whisk in. I make 4 pancakes and top it with Nutella and strawberries as sides.
After finishing then i washed the dishes. I texted mama and baba that I'll be coming home at 3.
Before that i will take Arham to the play area and rides. Lunch and ice cream. At 3 baba's house we will go swimming. Then movie and then baking...Ayla will probably come back after baking, dinner.
"Ting tong"
"Ting tong"
I get up and open the door.
"Hello Ayla,Come in!"i tell her and hug her.
"Awh my baby Arham lets go inside,"i carry him.

"how are you? how's your head"i ask her.

"i'm fine,ALhamdullilah...What about you? What were you going to do if I didnt bring Arham here?"she asked me sitting on the sofa.

"I was well going to hangout with Asfi at his house then to the movies, dinner that's all,"I tell her plopping down on the sofa with coco in one lap and Arham in one lap.

"oh a date with Asfand,No sorry Asfi,"she tell me with a mischevious smirk plastered on her face.

"No no yaar everyone thinks of it as a date and yes i call him Asfi because well i dont know he also calls me sheikha soooo i dont know...."i tell her myself confused...suddenly both of them jump off my lap and go to my bed.