ہمسفر|soulmates

☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎

☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎꧁THIRD PERSON POV ꧂After Asfandyar and Muskaan had apologized to each other everything seemed to fall in place

꧁THIRD PERSON POV ꧂
After Asfandyar and Muskaan had apologized to each other everything seemed to fall in place. Having lunch togather in the office's cafe or the hospital's cafe became common for the past few days. Tommorow is Muskaan's birthday,little did she know Asfandyar had planned her the best birthday present and not to forget party too. Currently Asfandyar is driving to the airport to pick up Muskaan's big brother Adeel and his wife Ayla also their two children 2 year old Zohra and 7 year old Wali.He drove in his white Lexus 2020.

Reaching the airport  he walked to the pick up point and spotted Adeel and his family

"Salam bro,"Adeel hugged him and carried the luggage from him.
"Salam Adeel kese ho?"Asfandyar asked.
"Alhamdullilah everyone's fine, Ayla is coming from the washroom with the kids,"he informs.
"Oh okay no problem. I'll keep the luggage in the back till then bring them with you its the first car in VIP white Lexus,"Asfandyar tells Adeel.
He takes 2 bags from Adeel and walks towards his car. Just then he spots Muskaan's car in the opposite lane. He keeps his luggage and turns around to go back to Adeel. He spots his cousin Yousef beside Muskaan. Laughing at something one of tyem said. His mind swarming with questions. Why was she here with him? Yousef his cousin(mother's sister's son)?How is he related to her?
He see's them getting in her car and drive away. Just then he makes his mind of asking her soon.
After Adeel's family reach to the Rehan's Haveli. (Haveli- mansion )
Muskaan reaches to the haveli after a long week of work and surgeries and picking up Her maybe future husband Yousef......After her shift is over she drives home. She parks her car in the driveway and enters the haveli. Think everyone will be asleep. As it was 10:45. She quietly takes out the pasta from the fridge and warms it for her. Sitting on the stool she eats up the pasta while reading a book on Wattpad. She always loved reading teen romance amd watching movies was her favorite thing along with snacks and nutella was her jaan. Though she was a doctor she didn't act like one. She ate everything but had a proper routine for excercises each morning.  Next she took out the banoffee pie. That was biscuit layered ,then cream ,then a layer of caramel, then banana twice repeating the cream ,caramel and banana sequence.
(Jaan- life)
(A/N: Wattpad addict like me)