I'm no witch

Summary : You have a secret, and it's about time for Daenerys to find out.

Words : 2524

Notes : I use the name Charlotte Baela as the reader's name so um- it's only mentioned once though

"I'm sorry, who..?" Daenerys eyes the woman before her who stood with her back straight, black clothing from head to toe, black shiny hair braided back and a mask covering her nose and mouth. Her hazel eyes stared at Daenerys, like she's trying to discover her whole life just by a simple gaze and Daenerys shifted slightly, feeling uncomfortable and unsure of what to do. She doesn't have a good feeling about this woman.

Jorah stepped forward and answered, "Charlotte, my Queen." The woman blinked and seemed to be recomposing herself, "Your Grace," She bowed, keeping her eyes down this time. "She's a healer," continued Jorah, "She healed women and children on her way here, for free." Daenerys' eyes widened slightly at that. "Charlotte.. sounds like a noble name?" Her statement sounded more like a question, looking at her advisor. "Baela. One of the great houses in the North, your Grace." You spoke for the second time, and Daenerys wondered at the lack of pride in your statement.

You bowed when the Queen says nothing, taking a turn and left abruptly. "Going back to the med tent, I suppose." Jorah stepped to where the woman stood and looked at Daenerys who were still looking at your retreating back. She was curious. She wanted to know your purpose, and when she saw your eyes.. it seemed like they were igniting fire.

•°•°•°•

Daenerys made sure to befriend you, and although you were more reluctant than anything else, you caved after some time and allowed yourself of her company. You found it weird that the Queen herself wanted to see you, and even more when you started seeking her eyes in a crowd, exchanging soft smiles when they met.

She asked for your company tonight, which is rare since she seemed to only ever have time in the late afternoon, but you went nonetheless. only for you to walk in on her bathing, almost running back to where you came from if not for her calling out your name. You can't help but notice the steaming hot water as you walk towards her. She looked absolutely stunning. Her hair was up in a messy braid, her skin wet from the bath and she seemed proud at the reaction she got out of you.

"Help me wash my hair for me?" Her soft voice broke you out of your stare, quickly nodding and moved to her back. Carefully undoing her braids, you asked, "What did you call me for, your Grace?" You released her hair to dip your hand to the water and wash them slowly, making sure to be as gentle as possible. Daenerys thought of why you didn't flinch from the hot water, she felt you continued washing her hair like nothing had happened. "I simply wanted your company," She teased, "am I bothering you?"

You shook your head, then quickly answered after you realized she couldn't see you. "No! You never bother me, your Grace." You took several breaths to calm yourself, trying to still your shaking hands. The thing is, you do have somewhere else to be. She never asked for you at night, so you usually sneaked off somewhere far enough that no one can see you to release some tension. Seemed you won't be doing any of that today.

"And how many times," She began suddenly, "do I have to tell you to stop calling me that?" She sighed to herself. You smiled, "Calling you anything but would be disrespectful, my Queen." This has been your discussion more than once, her thinking it's too formal for her friend to call her by title. Daenerys shook her head and chuckled silently before murmuring, "I knew you'd say that."

"And.. we're done!" You took your time washing her hair, speaking of little matters with Daenerys. You asked her how her day was, and you told her about that one kid who broke his arm trying to do a cartwheel. The water had long gone cold as you conversed. Getting up, you looked at the bed to find clothes ready for her and took it as she walked out of the bath. You walked behind her and tried not to brush your fingers against her skin, never taking your eyes off her back.