Chapter Thirteen

Madelyn was livid when she found out that Stefan was taking Elena too the original Salvatore home. A place that he hadn't had the courage to take her too yet. Why is Elena any different? Oh right, because she looked like Katherine. 

To alleviate some of her anger she decided to go to the Bennet residence. To be amongst a witch, even if it's not one of her own kind. She knocked lightly on the door, revealing a confused Bonnie. "I know you are probably confused as to why i am here, But I think we should talk," Madelyn smiled lightly. 

Bonnie nodded, opening the door wider and allowing the young girl to come in. "So I saw what you did, at the car wash," She said. 

"I... I can explain.." Bonnie muttered out in fear, she was only just coming to terms with being a witch and still couldn't quite wrap her head around it.

"No need lovely. I am a witch too, a different kind but still. I am a witch, like you Miss Bonnie Bennet."

"Really?" The girls face fell with relief. She finally had someone her age to understand this new world with her, someone more experienced. "What do you mean a different kind of witch," bonnie asked. Raising her eyebrow in curiosity.

"Well, whereas you're magic is limited to spiritual magic and connections to nature I have a magical core. Everyone's core is different, some weak some shockingly powerful," she explained lightly. Hoping not to sound like she's bragging. Bonnie nodded lightly taking in the new information. "I have a wand," maddie blurted out. Bonnie looked at the girl, and laughed at her shocked expression. Maddie was terrible for blurting things out, something she used to do all the time growing up.

"Sorry I probably should have lead into that. I've never had to reveal my powers to anyone really. Everyone I went to school with were the same- "

"Wait theirs a school for this kind of thing?" Bonnie asked. 

"Yeah, well for wand wielders at least. I went to a school called Hogwarts." 

A couple hours later Maddie could officially say that she and Bonnie were now closer than ever and had so much to discuss. Exhausted Maddie walked into her house and rose an eyebrow at the sight in front of her. Damon, Stefan and Elena were all in her Livingroom. Damon was absolutely fuming and Stefan and Elena looked very guilty. Just as she was about to speak the Livingroom was filled with a loud sound, and lots of fog. 

"Ow George that's my foot!" The voice of Ron Weasley was heard as the family of gingers, plus her annoying twin brother and best friend piled into the room. Only to find they were not alone. 

"oh shit," Harry muttered. Hermione promptly thumped upside the head. 

Maddie sighed as Damon and Stefan looked ready to attack at any given moment, "Guys! You're supposed to Owl me before using the Floo system!"  

Mrs Weasley pulled the young tired and upset looking girl into her arms, "I'm sorry dear, we just haven't heard from you and wanted to make sure the muggles were treating you right. After what happened with Harry I won't be taking any chances."

"Umm, who the hell are you lot, how do you know my sister and how the hell did you get in?" Elena asked her hand on her hip as she stood.  Her eyes sneakily fell over the attractive clan of brothers. Especially the twins. 

"Elena, this is the Weasley family. You might recall i spent the last summer with them?" Maddie said, Elena nodded lightly, "Well i lied, i'm a witch and i spent the last summer on the run from an evil wizard that wanted to take over the world and kill all muggles."

Elena's face was blank. Then she laughed, "Good one Mads." 

Maddie rolled her eyes, whipping out her wand and silently casting the floating charm on a stack of books. Elena promptly passed out.