♥ 18 ♥

♡ ♥ Ranboo and Phil had been shown to their very own rooms not too far from your own. You had left them to get accustomed to the temporary living situation, the two earning a much needed rest after traversing the Wither-infested Nether.

As of now, Technoblade had called upon a party in three days time, to celebrate the Kingdoms prosperity before the battle. It was possibly the last event this castle could ever host if things went south.

In reality, this wasn't an event Technoblade looked forward too. It had irked you to hear that he had even considered such and event, so when you asked him about it, his answer surprised you. It was customary to have an exciting night before fighting, drinking spirits and eating good food before the week-long preparation for battle. The day it was announced, the people of the Nether buzzed with excitement, seeing as it brought everyone into good spirits.

You found yourself wandering the halls a day before the party with Ranboo close to your side. He had asked for you to show him how to get around the castle, not like he would remember where to go, however it was the effort he put in that made your smile grow.

Ranboo was nervous, and it was easy to tell with the twitch in his tail and the constant darting of his eyes. You could only imagine the fear he felt when powerful Wither Skeletons infested the Overworld. It hadn't been easy for him to find safe places away from hunters looking to sell him, his hybrid status scoring a high value in the trades. Now with the threat of Withers on the Overworld, his safety dwindled even more.

There was one person you thought of that could help, perhaps even teach Ranboo the extent of his powers. As far as you got, he had the power of silk touch in his hands, much like the normal Endermen. You were sure Adrian wouldn't mind meeting Ranboo, seeing as your monochrome friend never had the chance to get aquatinted to another of either halves of himself before.

Wandering into the room lined with beds, your eyes immediately locked onto his tall form, black silks flowing off him as he works. He seemed to be brewing new potions, the effects he desired Unknown to you. You could hear Ranboo let a small gasp as he scanned the Enderman in front of him, never being so close to his kind before.

There was a noticeable difference between the two. While Adrian was tall and thin, Ranboo was shorter and more filled out in order to match a human body- however he was still quite tall compared to you. The Enderman's mouth also seemingly stretched farther back, as their jaws would unhinge during battle.

It was a terrifying thought, and you were glad you hadn't seen Ranboo do such yet.

Deciding to bother the physician, you cleared your throat, causing Adrian to perk up in his seat.

"Adrian, I brought someone with me today." When you finished speaking, you stepped to the side to reveal Ranboo. Adrian turned only to gasp at the sight of a hybrid, immediately stepping off his chair in order to take a closer look. The two weren't very much different in height, Ranboo being a mere few inches shorter compared to his brethren. "This is Ranboo."

The Enderman seemed to be taking mental notes, walking around Ranboo while examining everything he could. You could tell he was mostly curious about his horns and tail, however his gaze focused on the mismatched coloured eyes far longer than you were comfortable with.

"How interesting...Ranboo, correct?" He asked, holding out his hand. "I'm Adrian."

"A pleasure to meet you, sir." Ranboo took his hand and shook, a wary smile on his face. He had never been keen on meeting new people, always avoiding unnecessary conversations. This wasn't any different. His ears pressed down to his head as he turned to look at you, eyes practically begging you to save him.