Liz Comes Home

(Part 2 of Elizabeth The DollMaker's Journal)

(Credit goes to KillerDollsUnite)

When I saw Elizabeth, she was a total wreck.

Her hair, a pretty dark brown color, was messily straightened and there were some fly-aways here and there. Now, I don't talk to Liz as much as I used to before the "incident"; she made me swear not to speak of it. Anyway, her hair could've used a little bit of hairspray in my opinion, and she wore the usual clothing: heavy metal band shirts that no one has ever heard of, ripped jeans, black Converse sneakers, and her old, zip-up black hoodie. She and I were really close before what happened.

"Em, I just don't know what the hell to do anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, my whole family's dead, there's a creepy guy stalking me, and now Johnny's in the hospital!"

"I'm sure everything will be okay, Liz."

"How? It's completely unbearable!"

I tried reassuring her, but a jock came up behind her. This guy was Jason's replacement after the police found his (Jason's) body. Anyway, this jerk comes up and throw's Liz's books all over the place, slaps her in the face, and tries to push me away from protecting her.

Bad move, buddy...

Me, being experienced in around 11 years of dance, I kick him, extremely hard, in the ball-sack and punch him in his eye, then run towards safety with Liz.

_________________
Part 2 - Johnny and The Basement >>
_________________

The final dismissal bell rings, and as we both walk home in the crisp snow, the same jock (now having a fresh black eye) runs up behind her, punches her in the side, and as she falls, she paints the snow red with her blood. When he did this, man ran up silently behind him, and immediately the second man impaled the jock with his assortment of sharp knives and blades. When the jock fell to the ground, the man was collecting the body's five quarts of blood in a large bucket.

"Johnny? I thought you were in the hospital."

"Emily, it's a long and complicated story. I'll tell you later."

The next thing I know, I slip on a patch of black ice, and I'm knocked out.

_________________

~Narrative's POV~

Emily woke up in a chair, her arms tied down to the arms of the chair with itchy rope. She was in a cold dark room, with her face against a dark, sticky wall. At once, she knew what the substance coating this wall was, due to the irony smell.

Blood. Lot's of the stuff.

A shadowy figure comes in and walks over to where the girl was bound, cutting her free. It then cleans her fear stained face, where blood was starting to dry. The figure then walked over to a corner, and turned on the light switch, showing Emily the large numbers of dead and brutally dissected bodies, not to mention all of the grotesque organs and fingers and what not lying all over the place. She saw Johnny's bookbag, completely filled with assorted knives and the blood stained bucket that was with the jock's blood from before.

Emily knew where she was.

_________________

As Emily walk up the long, dark, old staircase with him, her clothes were slightly stained with blood and cold sweat. The feeling that she was being watched was coming from the hundreds, maybe thousands, of dead and rotting corpses. And the thought of the little boy living next door knowing this. She thought to herself, "He must be frightened, the poor little thing!" Johnny walked in front of her, as he slowly led Emily out of his maze of a house, passing the unidentifiable bodies of innocent people. When the duo got to his living room, Johnny gazed into her soft brown eyes, gently holding her face. They both slightly blushed, as Emily saw that look in his eyes that she has never seen before, making the room have a melancholy attitude.