Locker 43

Submitted by 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I've got a personal scary story. My father is in the military, so we move around a lot. My last school in England was hella creepy. The school was huge and could easily fit 1,000 students if they wanted to, but nearly three-fourths of it was closed down. Anyway, after school, they had a walking program. Basically, we just walked around the base and got snacks afterwards, and I had joined because it meant less time home alone and more time with friends. So one day, it was raining. We had the choice to walk in the rain or to walk in the closed portion of the school. No student had been in there in years and we wanted to take a look.You know how when there's a fire drill or if you're closing up at the end of the day, you close doors and lock them? Every single door was open and we could look inside. Desks, chairs, printers, computers, even textbooks were still in there. Hell, there were even papers scattered on the floor. We walked by the library and it was full of books, most of which were on the floor. It looked like people left in a rush.Also, there was this rumor in the school about locker 43. Some kid was being bullied and got pushed into locker 43 and was left there over a long school break. Apparently, he died in there. Obviously, we went looking for the locker.The order went: 41, 42, a space where locker forty three should've been, 44, 45.Yeah, the whole locker was removed.To be honest, I believe someone died in there. The windows were only tinted on that side of the school, the mess, and the whole locker thing. Nothing too paranormal happened to us, but I was pretty terrified. Too shady for me.