Foreword

This book is the first book of the supernatural Castiel x reader Fanfic series. It is marked as mature, because of strong language and the chance of occasional Smutt/fluff. 

This book will follow the timeline of Season 4 of the show. If you haven't seen the show yet, this book contains spoilers of the 4th season. I have put a lot of effort into making this book as good as possible. this is my third book that I have written over all, so my writing is getting better and better with each book.

If you are also interested in Teen wolf Fan fiction's, you can go to my profile and look at the Stiles x reader fan fiction.

Small recapitulation of this book:Y/n is the middle winchester. She is the younger sister of Dean and the older sister of Sam. When her brother goes to Hell, she and Sam try to get him back. This however doesn't work out and she gives up, Sam going his own way. When Dean suddenly shows up at Bobby's door, Y/n is happy but worried as well. When she then suddenly meets the angel who claims to have saved her bothers life, her whole life changes in an instant.

The rights to Supernatural are obviously to the rightful writers, I only own 'Y/n' and her storyline in this book.

Please leave comments while you read! I love reading through them and seeing what people think while progressing through the pages.