37

Y/N POV

When I woke the next morning, I was worried the entire day yesterday had just been a dream. I quickly realized that was not the case when Kelley woke up, launching out of her bed, screaming.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE HOPE BACK!" 

The brunette flew into my bed, tackling me, making me groan. 

"Kelley what the fuck it's like 6 am, and if you bruise me, I'll kick your ass." I grumbled, shoving her off me.

"SORRY! IM JUST SO HYPED BECAUSE WE HAVE THE FINAL TODAY AND HOPE IS GONNA BE THERE AND JUST OH MY GOD!"

"YES! I'm aware, thank you." I covered my head with the pillow, rolling over before shooting out of my bed, my pulse racing when I realized what she had just said.

"Holy fuck. WE'RE PLAYING IN THE FINALS!" I yelled, now just as hyped as the defender, who nodded aggressively, jumping around the room with me.

"What the fuck is going on in here? The entire fucking hallway can hear you assholes and it's like 6 am." Carli groused, bursting into our room, rubbing her eyes. I could see some of the other players standing behind her, looking as though they had just woken up as well.

"Sorry! We're just excited for the finals today!" Kelley said breathlessly, though very enthusiastically. 

There was a second of silence before everyone scream, cheering. "OH SHIT!!!!" Ash hollered, pumping her fists in the air. 

"LETS FUCKING GO BITCHES!" Pinoe whooped, jumping into Ash's arms.

"BRUH WE'RE GONNA CRUSH TODAY!" Tobin added.

Even Carli was dancing around, laughing with Sam, Rose, Sonnett, and Crystal. 

"What the FUCK is happening?? I'm trying to fucking sleep!" Ali questioned angrily, storming into the room with Christen, Becky, Julie, and Abby in tow. 

"Sorry babe, but there's no time to sleep when we have the biggest game of our lives today!" Ash said way too loudly for her girlfriend's liking.

"Tobin you better have a damn good explanation for being this loud at 6am!" Christen scolded, glaring at her girlfriend, who just looked over at Ash and I.

"Uh....what Ash said."

The players began to squabble with each other before Ash loudly spoke up, shutting everyone up.

"Okay wait how did the entire team end up in this room, and where is Alex?" 

We looked around. "Good question. This room is way too small for all of us to be in here." Becky yawned.

"Psh, not me bitch, I'm small." Crystal said smugly.

"Well that's great but that still doesn't answer the question of where Alex is." Ash said, surprisingly being the one to bring focus back to the point.

"She woke up super early this morning, said she needed to talk to Jill about something." Pinoe supplied, taking a sit on the edge of my bed.

"She's not hurt or sick or anything, right?" I asked, worried.

"No, she's good, don't worry. Probably just wanted to ask about the lineup or something." The purple haired woman answered.

"Okay, so now that we're all awake, I guess we should just get ready for breakfast then?" Mal asked.

Everyone nodded, humming in agreement, before filing out of the room.

"That was an unexpected, yet very fun moment." Kelley said, watching the door close behind Tobin.