*-* Chapter 2O *-*

::YN:: ( stands up ) mom dad everyone else

::Everybody else:: (looks at her )

::YN:: I have some great news ( looks at Roc )

::Roc:: yeah we do ( looks at YN then touches her stomach )

::YN:: we are having a baby ( smiles )

::YD:: congrats honey ( smiles )

::Mimi:: oh my god congrats ( smiles )

::Rayne:: congrats girl (smiles )

::Bubbles:: awe! ( smiles )

::YM:: my baby is having a baby I'm happy for both of you congrats ( hugs you then Roc )

::Prod:: congrats man ( smiles )

::Ray:: yeah congrats homie ( smiles )

::Princeton:: congrats to the both of you guys ( smiles )

::Jade & Aj:: we knew

::Roc:: and thats not all baby

::YN:: what do you mean that's not all

::Roc:: well I half to say this you are my everything, my world, my life, and my love and you know I would never hurt you in my life and we have been together for 2 years and that's long enough when I see you in the morning and I smile then I will say I am the luckiest guy in the world to have such a great girlfriend like you and you were gods angel from above and I'm happy that he sent you to me I love you from the bottom of my heart that I'm trying to say is ( get down on one knee ) that will you marry me will you be Mrs. August ( Your Full Name ) . . .

.::Ring::. [ IN THE LINK BELOW ] 

::YN:: oh my god ( covers your mouth then tears fall from your cheeks ) yes ... Yes! I will marry you

::Roc:: (put the ring on her finger ) I love you ( kisses her passionately )

::YN:: ( kisses back but pulls back ) I love you to . . . so this is what my dad was saying soon you will call him dad ( smirks )

::Roc:: yeah I had to have your father and mom blessing to have your hand in marriage of course ( smiles )

::YN:: ( smiles back )

::YD:: welcome to the family son ( hugs him )

::Roc:: thanks dad ( hugs back )

::Jade:: welcome to the family big bro ( hugs him )

::Roc:: thanks jade ( hugs back )

::RM:: welcome to the family daughter and I'm so happy that your pregnant! ( hugs her )

::YN:: thanks mom ( smiles and hugs back )

::Aj:: welcome to the family big sis ( hugs her )

::YN:: thank you Aj ( hugs back )

::YM:: welcome to the family son ( hugs him )

::Roc:: thanks mom ( hugs back )

got to go to work so more later on :)

14+ Comments & 4+ Likes

End of Ep 19