*-* Chapter 36 Pt 2 *-*

::Paster:: I Chresanto take you (YN), o be my wedded wife. With deepest joy I receive you into my life that together we may be one. As is Christ to His body, the church, so I will be to you a loving and faithful husband. Always will I perform my headship over you even as Christ does over me, knowing that His Lordship is one of the holiest desires for my life. I promise you my deepest love, my fullest devotion, my tenderest care. I promise I will live first unto God rather than others or even you. I promise that I will lead our lives into a life of faith and hope in Christ Jesus. Ever honoring God's guidance by His spirit through the Word, And so throughout life, no matter what may lie ahead of us, I pledge to you my life as a loving and faithful husband.

::Roc:: ( said it while looking at YN ) 

::Paster:: okay repeat after me ( looks at YN) 

::YN:: ( looks at the paster ) 

::Paster:: I (YN) take you, to be my wedded husband. With deepest joy I come into my new life with you. As you have pledged to me your life and love, so I too happily give you my life, and in confidence submit myself to your headship as to the Lord. As is the church in her relationship to Christ, so I will be to you. Chresanto I will live first unto our God and then unto you, loving you, obeying you, caring for you and ever seeking to please you. God has prepared me for you and so I will ever strengthen, help, comfort, and encourage you. Therefore, throughout life, no matter what may be ahead of us, I pledge to you my life as an obedient and faithful wife.

::YN:: ( said it while looking at Roc ) 

::Paster:: Is their anyone who object these two shall not be wed today

::Everyone:: ( quiets and looks around ) 

::Paster:: okay now I pronounce you Mr. & Mr.s August Husband and Wife you may kiss your bride 

::Both::( Left Panel ) 

::Everyone:: ( Claps ) 

.:: At the Reception ::.

::DJ:: will the bride & Groom will honor us with their dancing 

::Roc:: come on Mrs.August ( smiles )

::YN:: okay Mr. August ( smiles back ) 

.::Song came on::. ( Left Panel ) 

.:: 25 minutes later this song came on ::.

.::Song::. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo1HaVN1Pt0 ( Jagged edge Lets get Married Go on Youtube  ) 

.:: Dancing ::. 

.:: Then Everyone Joins you guys to dance ::.

.::1 hour later::.

::Mimi:: I would like to make a toast to the Newlyweds I would like to say you guys are the cutest couple and congrats 

::Princeton:: I would love to make a toast to my bro Roc I'm so happy for you man and to (YN) congrats to you your the best person and sis I met in my life 

.::Everyone else made a Toast ::.

::Roc:: ( looks at YN) I would love to say this to my Wife I love you your the best and I would be by your side for the rest of my life and even our baby ( touches your stomach ) I love you so much and you are an angel to me from the beginning and my heart belongs to you and no one else I'm just glad to be your husband ( smiles then kisses you ) 

::YN:: ( kisses back ) 

.:: Everyone Else ::. ( Claps ) 

Vote &'dd Comment!!