Here it is! (almost)

Hi and welcome back!

Due to popular demand, I have decided to give you what you asked for- a Squad 6 sequel!

You can read the synopsis below. 

I'm currently drafting it and hope to start posting soon. Until then, feel free to check out Squad 6 and re-read it while you wait so you're all caught up with where we left off. 

Make sure to vote if you're excited and add the book to your library and reading list so you know when I start posting!

I hope I made your weekend a little better and happy upcoming National Women's Day to all my ladies.

Happy writing, 

Sara V

*keep reading for synopsis*

_________

Phi has fallen.

Squad 6 has gone their separate ways.

Cassandra and her sister Majesty have spent the past year trying to hunt down their father Snakehead with little success. When Cassandra finds a mysterious number in her dead best friend's phone, they finally get a lead.

But taking down a human trafficking ring is not a two person job.

Diana and Chloe's life in London seems to be everything they have ever wanted. Until it isn't and a single chain of events draws them back to their old life. Old friends bring new conflict to their relationship as they fight for justice.

Andrew has been partly successful in bonding with his family but his past as an assassin and double agent still haunts him. When his sister disappears, he joins his former team in hopes of finding her.

In the streets of Paris, Squad 6 meets again. This time they're reunited by a common goal, different to the one they are used to- save lives.

Get your weapons ready and make sure you have your earpieces. 

The fight is not over yet.