Chapter 20 - Yours

A slight smile crept onto Arthur's lips when he heard Lando's steady breathing turn into quiet snoring. He turned to look at the boy lying beside him. He always looked so peaceful when he was sleeping, Arthur was sure he could stare at him for hours and hours at a time.

But now was not the time to do so. Instead, he got up, moving as slowly and quietly as possible, in order to not wake his boyfriend up and snuck out of the room.

He had been very relieved that Lando's confession had only been about kissing Max in the past, back when they hadn't even known each other yet, but he still didn't really know how to deal with it and needed to get it out of his system.

So naturally, he found himself knocking on Charles' door.

-

When Lando woke up, the space on the bed next to him was empty. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, still a little dazed from sleep, when he heard the door open.

"Hey, you're awake!", Arthur smiled and sat down next to him. "Yeah, how long have I been sleeping for?" Lando stifled a yawn.

"About an hour. Or in other words: Long enough for me to talk to Charles about this whole Max-thing and realize that it doesn't bother me really. That's something that happened in the past and since it didn't involve any feelings and it's not like he's your ex, I don't think it's gonna be awkward between all of us either. Charles knows Max' side of the story as well and he also said the kiss was horrible, so I don't think I have any reason to feel jealous."
The Monegasque smiled and grabbed his boyfriend's hand.

"You're mine, little spoon. I'm not going to let anyone or anything change that any time soon. Max, Charles and everyone else in this world can do whatever the fuck they want, as long as I get to have you."

A smile spread on Lando's face as well now, while the familiar warm, fuzzy feeling spread inside of his chest. "Oh, believe me, I'm all yours, Arthur.", he chuckled, as he remembered the big hickey on his neck, where Arthur had already marked his territory beforehand.

"Merde, I really love it when you say my name."

"I know. And I love it when you call me your little spoon.", Lando smirked before slinging his arms around his boyfriend's neck and pulling him down for a sweet kiss.

---

I'm still alive!

My job has been really really stressful for the past few months, so I didn't really have any time or energy to write, SORRY!

Well, however now I've tested positive for Covid, so I'm quarantined and therefore have lots of time to write...

I had a really hard time writing the conversation between Arthur and Charles in this, which also kind of started my writer's block at the beginning of this little hiatus, so I decided to skip that now, I hope you don't mind that too much.

Hope you liked the new chapter!

xx