Prologue

In 2011, the world as we know it changed. A failed science experiment, the Sparticle Project, caused planet earth to split into two dimensions. Everyone aged 15 and over were transported to this new dimension, leaving the children to fend for themselves.

After some initial chaos, the world began to thrive. Wildlife flourished, pollution levels dramatically decreased. Currency was no longer used, instead goods and skills were traded with each other. The children banded off into tribes - groups with shared likes and values who worked together to survive.

One tribe in particular stood out. The Sparticles.

The Sparticles worked tirelessly to try and find a way to realign the two dimensions. It was a mission that wasn't always easy.

They had managed to briefly bring the adults back about a year after the disappearance, but something went wrong. And the dimensions once again separated.

By 2012, a 'government' had been set up, led by Fizzy. This government was more of a dictatorship, with Fizzy squashing anyone who opposed him, which happened to be a lot considering his main aim was to prevent the adults from coming back. The power had gone to his head. The Sparticles persevered, and thought they had managed to bring their parents back. But, once again, something went wrong. Instead of their adult parents coming back, it was their teenage versions from the 80s.

Fizzy was knocked from power and evil teen Queen Kylie took control, who quickly captured the Sparticles, locking them up for a year. Like Fizzy, she wanted to keep her power and didn't want the grown adults to return.

A group called The Resistance had tried to stop her succession to power - the First Teen World War - but ultimately they failed. It would take nearly a year for them to successfully free the Sparticles from Kylie's clutches, allowing them to continue their mission of bringing back the parents.

They had a plan. They needed 7 sensitives; children with special powers who could do amazing things with their minds. Each sensitive would have to stand one of 5 ley line intersection, which were lines that cross crossed the UK. On July 7th, a limonite comet was due to fly over The Circle Of Perpetual Time, a location in England which was yet to be found. This comet would boost their powers. When it flew overhead, they would be able to send the teen parents home and finally reunite the dimensions.

Victory was finally within reaching distance. But would the world really be better once the adults return?