𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐄|

₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥. A Royal Love Story

 ׂׂׂׂૢ་༘࿐

She was Mother Earth, he was Father Sky. Two destined souls fated to meet and unite in order to save the world from getting destroyed by it's own people. 

Corruption, politics, money, greed, ego, and what not is possessed by the notorious society of Illusion, as they strive to take over the world with the help of creating fear among people, destroying the meaning of good with everything in their power. 

And to also destroy the Divine couple.

 She's the divine feminine, he's the divine masculine.

 Together, labelled as the King and Queen of all supernatural beings, are bound on protecting their people. Vampires, werewolves, mermaids, witches, wizards, dragons, you name it, it's there. 

An innocent 18 year old Rhea Piu in the midst of the Mumbai crowd, did not know she would have to commit heroic actions than any other superhero to ever exist, and what happens when she comes to be mated to the most powerful man, Zalius Lennox? 

What happens when the divine masculine let's the whole world know that a small girl is his own complete universe? Will he be able to protect her from the cunning acts of Illusion? Will they both, the spirit parents save the villains of nature and let them redeem from their mistakes?

 She can become the wrath of Mother Nature, and he is karma himself. What happens when these two people are thrown under a threat proposed by the outside world of aliens? 

✧.*ೃ༄ 

❝𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐑𝐡𝐞𝐚, 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐙𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐮𝐬. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐆𝐚𝐢𝐚, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐔𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐬. ❞

 ──➤ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝟏𝟖+

✧.*ೃ༄

Status: Completed

Owner: softcutieuwu