BAD INTENTIONS (BAD #1)

"You know, you're not very subtle," she says.

 I grin as I look into her eyes. "I don't intend to be."

She shakes her head with a smile as she dries her hands with a paper towel. "Have you always been this shameless?"

I chuckle. "I wouldn't call it being shameless," I say as I take a step towards her. She watches me as I stand in front of her. "I simply don't hide my intentions."

"Your intentions." She repeats with a smile and then she looks up at me slowly. "And what are your intentions towards me?"

I grin and I let my eyes travel down her body before I look into her eyes again. "They're...bad," I say in a low voice, smirking at her. 

~~~

Bad intentions intend to break you. Sometimes they lead to lust and love, making the destruction that much worse...

After the tragic and sudden death of his parents, XANDER SULLIVAN is just trying to get accustomed to his new reality as the guardian of his sixteen-year-old sister and the new CEO of his father's company. In an attempt to try to embrace his new role as his sister's guardian, he decides to move into their childhood house. What he didn't know, was that the house already had an occupant...

CAROLINE was dreading the day someone showed up to claim the house. She knew it was coming since the day she saw the news about Lily's death on TV, but she selfishly hoped the house would be forgotten. And then Lily's oldest son shows up all ready to move in and she finds herself having to choose between convincing him to let her stay for a few more months or facing her past...

Status: Completed

Owner:Jami1012