Is Kei a Masochist?

I am now sitting next to Kei on the sofa, she's leaning on my shoulder, and I'm holding her from her side.

We're watching a movie in my room.

[The man gets a hold of the woman's shirt and yelled.

"Who the hell you think you're talkin' too! don't that the sweet talk will get you out of this"]

"You know Kiyotaka, you're always so sweet to me, why not be like him?" Kei asked.

"Heh? do you want me to be violent?" I asked.

"definitely no-" Kei stopped in the middle of her sentence thinking of Kiyotaka being violent.

"Hey, c'mon, you damn slut"

"Who do you think you're talkin' to, you bitch!"

"hehe, It sounds and looks hot," Kei said with a low voice.

"What, so you want me to talk and behave like that?" I said as I pointed to the man on the television.

"Why not!! you may look even hotter" She yelled.

Kei has been down a little this while because one of her friends got expelled in the last special exam, so I will try my best as her boyfriend to make her mood even slightly better.

"I'll try too, but not now okay" I said.

"hehehe, I'm so excited for that," Kei yelled.

We watched the rest of the movie, and when we finished it, I went with Kei back to her room.

We announced our relationship a week ago, so it won't be a problem if anyone sees us.

The next morning, as usual, I got up and did my morning routine, today I decided that I will try to be violent with Kei, she seems to like it, and so before I do it to her, I'll have to try it on someone to see if it's good enough.

I didn't meet anyone I know on my way to school, I guess it's because of the fact that I go rather early to school.

I entered the classroom was empty, I entered, my seat was near the door, so as I entered I sat on my chair.

"Oh, Kiyotaka you're here, good morning" I heard Keisei's voice from my back.

It might be a good time to train.

"Who do you think you're greetin' you airhead," I said, I tried to make it sound like Housen's way of talking because whenever I think of violence he and Ryuuen come up to my mind.

"Heee!" I heard a girl's scream from my back, wait, I wanted to try it on Keisei did someone hear it.

"Airi! wake up!" I turned to see the sight of Keisei in a frozen state, Airi who fainted and Haruka who's trying to wake her up.

"Kiyopon look at what you did!" Haruka yelled.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I just wanted to try this" I switched to my normal way of talking immediately.

"Help me first" Haruka said.

"Okay," I agreed.

We then took Airi to her seat, and after she woke up.

"He! was what I saw real?" She asked.

"Is that the first thing you ask after you woke up" I facepalmed.

"Now, will you explain, Kiyotaka," Keisei said.

With that I told them about everything.

"Pffft, hahahaha" Haruka started laugheing.

"is your girlfriend a masochist or something like that?" Keisei asked.

"Karuizawa-san has some weird desires, for real, hahahaha" Haruka clutched her stomach while laughing.

"Fufufu" Airi started laughing too.

"You too, Airi" I sighed.

"Sorry, Kiyotaka-kun, but it's really funny" She said.

"Anyways, was it good or should I try to train more?" I asked.

"We heard only one sentence, try something else!" Haruka said.

"Okay, how about this," I said as I took a deep breath.

"You thin you' cute or somethin', you bitch!" I said.

"Pfft, hahahah, oh no I can't stop, hahaha" Haruka was crying out of laughter, as did the other too.

It was kind of uncomfortable, but for Kei, I'll try my best.

"So how was it?" I asked.

"hahaha, I laughed so much, you asked if it was good, Kiyopon, it was perfect!" She said.

"But why did you all start laughing?" I asked,

"that's because it's a rare sight, and it's for sure funny" Haruka explained.

after that I tried to switch topics, my act was perfect as she said, so I'll stop it because it was too uncomfortable.

The class started filling up, I waved to Kei when she entered the classroom, and she waved back with a smile. Soon after, the class started.

After the session finished, Kei was asked to take some books to another classroom, and I tagged along to help her with some.

"thank you," She thanked me as I took some of the books she was holding, leaving her with only two.

"The movie of yesterday was good, even though the ending was so sad," She said.

"You literally cried at the end," I said.

Oh wait, isn't this a chance, no we're in the corridor, someone might hear us. I'll wait until we get to the classroom.

"What do you want me to do, She died at the end, it was so emotional" Kei puffed her cheek.

When we entered the classroom, it was empty, this was my chance.

"You know, a new movie with the same genre as the last one we watched is going to air in the cinema, how about we go together?" Kei asked.

I then pinned her to the wall, grabbed her collar, and yelled with a tone that was similar to Housen's:

"Stop actin' like we're all buddy-buddy, 'cause we're not!, so shut the hell up"

"Heeee?" I heard a low voice from the door's direction.

I turned my face as I expressed my confusion about their presence:

"He?"

Crap, I said it with Housen's tone.

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!" The girls who here Amikura and Shiranami from Ichinose's class yelled as they ran away.

Crap, this might spread some weird rumors.

But when I turned to Kei, I was met with a weird sight.

"hehehe" I saw Kei with a big smile on her face, did she really like that?

I sighed again.

Kei really has some weird desires.

End.

I was smiling while I was writing this chapter, I got inspired by Horimiya, lol.

How was it?????

I have some other one-shot ideas, but I don't know when I will make them, I won't have a schedule for this fic, but I'll try to update it as soon as possible.

Btw do you want to have part two of this one-shot? I have some ideas.

And yeahh! meet you in the next update