Ayanokouji Yuki

"I'm your daughter" The girl with short brown hair and purple eyes told me with a big smile on her face.

"I'm talking seriously here" I said with my usual monotone voice.

"And I answered you honestly!" She puffed her cheek.

"We're the same age how can you be my daughter?" I said.

"I came from the future"

"That's scientifically impossible"

"for this era" She answered.

"Then prove it," I said.

"I can't show you how I came here because it will create a paradox," She said.

"Then you have no way to prove it, now will you tell me the truth"

"How about I tell you some of your personal information, today is the 27th of January of 2017 right?"

( this is the 2nd semester of Kiyotaka's second year.)

"Yeah" I confirmed.

"Okay, I know that you're dating Karuizawa Kei from the same class, and you're hiding your relationship," She said.

How did she know that?

"But that's not enough, you could have got it just by monitoring the cameras of the dormitories"

There were some surveillance cameras in the dormitories' corridors, so by seeing Kei entering my room many times while seeming to be avoiding people, anyone can deduce that we're dating.

"Oh, then How about this, before you came to this school you were raised in a facility called the white room." She said.

This was not the first time someone revealing my past, it cracked my composure for a split of a second, but I got it back in no time.

"Your last name is Ayanokouji, so you must have some relation to my family, and with that there is a high chance that you will know about it."

there was the possibility that she's somewhat related to me, even though there are some people that have the same last name without being related, but the Ayanokouji name is a very rare last name, there was no way that that would be the case.

But what would she gain from approaching me like this?

This is the only question that was floating in my thoughts.

"Aaaaah mouuu!! Why can't you be convinced, okay I think this will totally convince you, in your first year, you had an exam, I believe it was called the mixed training camp, My mom told me that you anticipated the new student council president's plan against the former one." She said.

"Wha-"

I told no one about this, no one but Kei.

"Don't tell me?"

"Yes, Karuizawa Kei is my mother!" She yelled.

How did it even get to this? I facepalmed.

---Flashback---

the 2nd semester started around two weeks ago, we had no special exams since the start of it, nor were we informed that we will have one.

I entered the classroom, as early as usual.

I went to my seat, and the Ayanokouji group members came after a while and gathered around me.

We had some normal conversations while waiting for the class to start.

After some time, Chabashira-sensei entered the classroom.

"I have some news to tell you before we start the lessons," She started talking.

"There will be a new transfer student joining us, please enter." She said as she looked at the door.

A brown-haired girl entered the classroom. she went and stood beside Chabashira-sensei.

"Wil you introdu-"

"OOOOOH"

Chabashira-sensei was interrupted by Ike's yell.

"Ike-kun, will you sit back on your seat please," Chabashira-sensei said with a threatening tone.

"I-I'm sorry" he apologized.

"Now, can you introduce yourself?"

"My name is Ayanokouji Yuki, it's nice meeting you all!" She said.

"Heh?" a lot of girls expressed their confusion.

What did she say? I was as confused as the whole class.

"Ayanokouji te, are you perhaps related to Ayanokouji Kiyotaka-kun" Kei jumped from her seat.

"Kind of" With the same smile on her face the girl replied.

"What?" Kei asked in confusion.

"Please refrain from asking this kind of questions, you may sit at the seat in the back," Chabashira-sensei said as she pointed to the empty seat at the back of the class.

with that, The girl names Yuki went and sat in her seat.

After the class' finished, Yuki stood up and went directly to my seat.

"Pa- Kiyotaka-kun, Mind if we have a talk?" She said with a smile.

"No, I don't mind," I also wanted to know who she was so I accepted her offer.

--the end of the flashback--

"Okay, I believe you, so why did you come all the way here?" I asked.

"I just wanted to meet my parents when they were my age" She replied.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, seriously,"

I facepalmed.

"Anyways, let's go back to the class" I suggested.

"Okay!" She said enthusiastically.

When we went back and entered the classroom, everyone had their eyes glued on us.

I went back to my seat, as Yuki did the same, and in no time, I was surrounded by the Ayanokouji group, as was Yuki surrounded by a lot of our classmates.

"Ne, Kiyopon, is she your twin sister or what? she totally looks like you, without the brown eyes of course" Haruka asked.

"No, we're just cousins" I answered.

"Oh, I see" She said.

"I didn't think someone could transfer to this school, especially in the middle of the year," Keisei muttered.

"Yeah, it feels like something that only very rich families could do!" Haruka said.

"Yeah, yeah, you think so too! Are you from some very rich family?" Akito asked.

"Something like that." I decided to be honest.

After some time, the classroom's door opened, and it made a huge sound.

Everyone turned to see who it was

"Aunt Ichika!" Yuki yelled.

"Aun-" Haruka muttered.

'What the f***' I thought.

End

Writing one-shots is kinda fun!

How was it?

Of course you will need a second part, I'm saying that I will continue the one-shots that I wrote but I have no idea what to write lol.

But don't worry as my imagination is big I will eventually think of something, well it's not as big as the other authors' hehe.

Anyway, see you in the next update