Plot twist

Hello guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Long time no seee.

How much time has passed since the last time I uploaded? I'm sorry for this really, I couldn't make some time for writing because of my studies.

But I'm back, I'm working on all of my stories now, But the update won't be until Thursday because I still have another exam lol.

Anyway, this one-shot is a bit weird, no it is weird, but it needs a second part of course. I hope you enjoy it!

I know the one-shot is tooo short, but pls forgive me my head kinda hurts and this whole month I had been sleeping for less than 4 hours a day, because of my exams, so imma go get some sleep lol.

"And that will be all, Ayanokouji-kun, Karuizawa-san you need to come with me, the others you're dismissed." Chabashira-sensei said.

The others were kind of startled by what Sensei said, but they started leaving anyway.

"Sensei may I know where are you taking us?" I asked.

"It's as last time" She answered.

Kei had a confused expression on her face as she asked me in a whisper.

"What does she mean?"

"we're meeting my father, and probably my mother too" I answered.

"Heh? Kiyotaka's p-p-p-p-parents, ...... I'm not ready for this" Kei said with a Hazukei face.

Yes, Hazukei.

(Hazukashi (which means embarrassed) + Kei )

When we started our 3rd year, I started naming each expression she shows.

This is the most common one.

Anyway, you might be wondering why are we meeting my parents.

Well, last year, a lot of events happened, and with the help of my mother, the white room got shut down, and the kids there are taking care of by her. I'm grateful to her because after all, she freed me from the white room, and now I won't be forced to hurt Kei, no, I won't be forced to hurt myself.

"We're here," Chabashira-sensei said as she opened the door.

"You may leave," The principal dismissed sensei.

"You're free to talk," the principal said as he left the room.

In the room, there was a man sitting with a woman next to him.

The man or my father had his usual angry expression on his face, and the woman next to him, my mother, has a big smile on her face.

"Okay, okay now take a seat don't stand there," Mother said as she motioned to the sofa next to her.

Even though she was smiling, I felt like it wasn't her normal smile, when we met, because she has an authority that even exceeds my fathers, she came to the school every day to talk, she had a personality like Kei's, open, cheerful, and always smiling.

But now I can tell that the smile on her face had some rage behind it.

"Sorry for coming without notice, but it wasn't an urgent matter, Now tell them" Mother commanded the old man with a threatening tone.

( Ayanokouji calls his father Oyaji ( at least that's what I think) and a lot of translators translate it as old man so imma be using it)

"Okay, but first she needs to come" Old man said, as the door opened.

Amasawa was standing there.

"I was called to come to the principal's office, did I interrupt something?" Amasawa asked.

"No, we were waiting for you" The old man said as he motioned for her to sit.

Amasawa with the same smile on her face sat at my right.

"Now I'll get to the topic."

"When you were about 5 months old, one of the scientists in the white room, came up with a method to create a zygote, from a male germ cell and an oocyte. and it was by forcing the germ cell to differentiate. But the produced sperm, couldn't fertilize a normal oocyte, but after some research, we concluded that the oocyte needed to be collected from a newborn.

(oocyte or I guess they call it the egg? with something like a fusion with the sperm that the male human produce, gives a zygote and it's the first stage of the Embryo's growth, basically the pregnancy

also germ cells are the cells that after they divide they give sperms)

At that time the white room didn't exist we couldn't get an oocyte easily, but with some connections I had, I managed to get my hand on one.

We collected the egg from a newborn, a girl called Karuizawa Kei."

"What does this mean?" Kei asked.

"Let me finish and you'll understand," Oldman said.

Kei was taken aback for a moment, with fear showing on her face. Well, It's an obvious reaction, most of the people that met my father were afraid of him, not only because of the authority he held but also the intimidating expression he had.

With that, I held Kei's hand to assure her that she's not alone.

"Okay, I will continue, While we took the egg from Karuizawa Kei, we also took the germ cell from you, it was because it had a higher chance of succeeding. and with an in vitro fertilization, we got the baby, Amasawa Ichika,"

When he first started talking about the experiment, I anticipated that he would do something like this, but it still shocked me.

Ichika and for the first time showed a shocked expression on her face as she started staring at me.

"What does this mean?" Kei asked.

"Basically Amasawa-san is the biological daughter of you and Kiyotaka, because of this dumbass scientist's experiment," Mother said as she hit the old man on his head.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH" Kei yelled.

--end--

Okay just a side note, science guys, please don't be harsh on me if I said a false term or whatever, even though I study this shit, it's boring and I don't memorize it all lol. and it is a fantasy theory just to make the story logical a bit.

Classroom of the elite: One shots!!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara