Chasing the Sun (College Series #1) by inksteady

Author: inksteady
Genre: Romance
Read: 1.41 M

STORY INFO:

"You can shine alone and it's terrifying that you need no one in life. You're my sun. You will always be unreachable to me."

OPINION:
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS ONE GUYS!! TRUST ME IT WAS SO GOOD!!!

I just discovered it last week and I decided to give it a try, and by just reading the Prologue I know it's already an amazing story. There's something different about the way the author writes which makes it unique.

I was so engrossed by the story that I finished it at exactly 2:07 AM. I probably look so pathetic crying nonstop while holding my phone. This story made me realize that love was not always the answer to everything. You need to think about yourself first, in order for you to love others. Moreover, I realized that we should not take the path that we don't want just because we think that it will make our life better. Always choose the road you want no matter how bumpy and hard it is. As long as it will make you happy, go for it.

PLEASE READ IT HUHUHU!! I DIDN'T KNOW THE AUTHOR PERSONALLY BUT HE/SHE MADE A WONDERFUL MASTERPIECE. IT DESEVES MORE RECOGNITION!

RATE: 9.2/10