Chapter 28

I'm sitting in my class of the day, pretending to be taking notes, when in reality, I'm spacing out, thinking about nothing in particular. My grades have dropped again. It sucks but I'm used to it.

The minute the bell rang, i rushed out of class, not wanting the teacher to keep me afterwards to discuss my grades.

I speed walk through the halls, wanting to get home as soon as possible.

I'm done with this shithole.

I forget to check my surroundings—something that has seem to become a habit of mine—which leads me to walking straight into someone, knocking all their books onto the ground.

"Oh shit" i mutter lowly to myself, crouching down next to the figure to help them. "Sorry" i say, handing them the last of their books.

"It's ok" the guy says, giving me a small smile. "I'm Blaine" he sticks out his hand, waiting for me to shake it.

I really can't get away from it can I?

The world must be playing tricks on me.

They must think my entire existence is one big joke, huh?

The minute I am missing one Blaine, god decides to send another one my way.

"I gotta go" i say, pushing past him, trying to conceal my tears which are welling up in my eyes after hearing blaines name.

Why do i have to miss him so much?

Why did i have to get so attached to him?

Why did he have to make me like him this much?