Chapter 33

I stand by my locker with my friends, who are in a heated argument about whether or not Mrs Reynolds, or english teacher, should be fired for giving to hard of tests. I chuckle to myself as i remember that her classroom is right across the hall from where we are standing.

The loud ringtone sounds from my back pocket, but my friends don't hear it. I pull it out, checking the time,

11:30.

I smile to myself as i swipe the answer button and hold it up to my ear.

"Tyler?" I hear Blaines voice ask. His voice has always sounded a little bit familiar to me, but I'm never able to put my finger on it.

"The one and only" i joke. I hear him say something, but i can't figure out the words over my friend's loud arguing.

"One moment, let me find somewhere quiet. I can't here you" i say, walking away from my friends. Blaine chuckles, and my stomach churns with butterfly's.

"Thats probably a good idea. I'm in some type of closet right now" he says, laughing to himself. I laugh along with him, searching for a janitors closet i can slip in to.

"How are you?" I ask

"Good. Especially now that i get to call you"

"God you're so cheesy" i say. A few people give me looks as i pass my them, but i pay them no attention, heading straight towards a janitors closet i see at the end of the hall.

"You know you like it"

"It's true" i say, opening the door, "you know have you ever tried—HOLY SHIT" i exclaim as i see the same guy i bumped in to the other day in the janitors closet already. "Why do you keep turning up everywhere I'm at" i ask, but he doesn't respond as he keeps staring at me with wide eyes. I give him a confused look, before realizing the other end of the phone has gone silent.

"Blaine?" I ask, but i get no response, i glance up at the other Blaine, only to find him still staring at me with wide eyes.

"Tyler" a breathy voice comes from over the phone, but i realize i can hear it in the room too.

And thats when my dumb ass brain starts to put two and two together.

It took ya long enough.

"Blaine" i ask again, staring directly at Blaine. My heartbeat starts to accelerate as the situation sets in.

"Holy motherfucking shit" Blaine mutters. I watch as his phone drops from his hand, hitting the floor, and before I'm able to ask him if he's worried about it breaking, I'm engulfed in a warm embrace.

He's hugging me.

And its warm and cozy.

I wrap my arms around him, burying my face into his neck. We rock back and forth, not loosening our holds, as he mutters my name softly to himself over and over again.

"You're real" he says, almost as if he doesn't believe it.

"Yeah. Of course I'm real. How else would i text you ba-"

"Shush. You know what I mean" he cuts me off. I smile fondly at the dazed look he has on his face.

"I'm real" i reassure him, holding his face in my hands. His arms are still wrapped around my waist, and if he was anyone else, this close proximity would have bothered me, but i couldn't help but want to be closer to him.

"You're real" he says for the millionth time making me roll my eyes fondly at him.

We stand there in silence, staring into each other's eyes, his golden orbs boring into my own blue ones. His eyes flicker down to my lips, and i find my eyes doing the same.

"Tyler?" He says breathlessly, leaning closer to my face.

"Yeah" i whisper

"I'm gonna ask you something. And i need you not to laugh" he murmurs, our lips only centimeters away from each other.

"Yeah?" seems to be the only response I'm able to muster up.

"Can i kiss you?" He asks

I don't even hesitate with my answer, knowing how much i want this, "Yeah" i reply, and thats all he seems to need before he surges forward, capturing his lips with mine. I moan at the feeling of his smooth lips, colliding with my own. There are sparks coursing through my veins as he pushes me up against the wall, never breaking the kiss.

I feel his tongue slide over my bottom lip, and i part my lips slightly. He takes full advantage of that as his tongue delves into my mouth, colliding with my own. He groans, pushing his body closer to me.

He slowly pulls away, opening his eyes to stare into my own. Both our breathing is heavy, and i can still feel the taste of him on my lips, and i love it.

"Wow" i manage to say breathlessly.

"Yeah" he replies, sending me a soft smile.

"I liked that"

"Me too"

I'm about to say something, but he cuts me off with a question that has me jumping for joy.

"Be my boyfriend?" He asks, looking at me hopefully. I stare at him in shock, wondering why someone as beautiful as him would settle for someone like me. Eventually I nod my head, earning a wide grin and a peck on the cheek from him.

"You make me so happy" he says, playing with my fingers.

"You make me feel like I'm not alone" i reply as i hook my fingers with his own, effectively holding his hand. He smiles at the action, looking down at our entwined hands.

"I like this" he says.

"Good. Because you're never getting rid of me" i reply cheekily, wrapping my arms around him once again.

"I'd never try to get rid of you. I know you're my forever" he mumbles into my neck, making me smile.

He's mine.

I found the one person who can make me smile.

I'm never letting him go.