Song Drabble - Fiery

So, I love song playlists and I saw this one titled "Badass Villain" and naturally, I was intrigued so I listened to it and I'm in love with all of the songs, but especially this one song called, "Play With Fire" by Sam Tinnesz. As soon as I heard it I was like, "Holy Shit, this perfectly describes Megan." So I present a small song drabble I whipped up about Megan.

Steve looked at Megan through the mirror in the compound's gym. He watched as she flipped over Clint and landed behind him, kicking his back and sending him flying. Scott and Sam tried to grab both her arms, but she jumped up, creating enough momentum with just her legs to jump onto Scott's shoulders as she leaned forward with all her weight and sent him falling down, face-first towards the ground. She jumped off of him as he was about to connect with the ground and she swept around, punching Sam on the stomach.

He doubled over in pain and she knocked her elbow on his head as he grunted and stumbled to the floor. Steve could feel himself growing more aroused by the second, watching his wife like this made something primal arise within him. He watched as his other wife, Natasha rushed forwards and Megan pinned her arm behind her back as she wrapped her hand around Nat's throat and whispered something in her ear. He knew she was having a little fun with her, but it didn't help the whole erotic mood of the small show.

His breathing quickened as he saw Megan take on Hope, Maria and Darcy at the same time. She flipped Hope over and kicked back at Maria. Using the momentum from Hope's body she flipped onto her back as her feet swept at Darcy's legs and she went tumbling on her behind. "I hate you." She grumbled to Megan and Steve chuckled under his breath, his skin felt hot and sweaty. "Don't worry, I get turned on too." Bucky whispered to his husband and Steve licked his lips, "Her and Nat, when they start... it's-" "Arousing? Hot? Sexy?" Steve smiled, "Yeah."

He remembered back to all the times he saw Megan fight and felt the way he was feeling right now.

Insane, inside the danger gets me high

Can't help myself got secrets I can't tell

Megan smirked as she threw a HYDRA assassin over her head and ushered the remaining ones forward. They hesitated and Steve watched through heavy lidded eyes, his blood loss making it hard for him to focus but the rage was evident in Megan's burning eyes. They had hurt Steve and now she would make them pay for it, she was wearing heels, they were on a date when these idiots went after them and she used her heel to kick at an agent, stabbing him in his stomach with her heel.

She tried to shake him off, but he stuck to her like glue and she rolled her eyes as she ripped off a part of her dress and used it as a rope of sorts as she pushed the agent off her with her hands. She wrapped each end of the ripped dress around her hands as she ran forwards and twisted an agent's hand in the rope, flipping him in the air and then making him land hard on the pavement.

I love the smell of gasoline

I light the match to taste the heat

She heaved as one by one each of the agents were lying groaning in pain on the floor and she walked over to Steve, his hand around her shoulders as she supported his body weight and helped the two walk out. She looked back at the warehouse, oil spills everywhere, she got out a lighter from her purse and turned it on, throwing it into the warehouse. The flames licked everything as they turned bright colors, a mixture of orange, red, yellow, purple and blue. Steve was so in love with Megan at the moment as she walked away without a second glance backwards, a small smile on her face.

I've always liked to play with fire

Play with fire

I've always liked to play with fire

Another time, they were on a mission. It was supposed to be an easy in and out, extract files and get out before anyone saw them. Naturally, HYDRA had their guard up so Steve, fighting nearby, watched through his peripheral vision as Megan kicked an agent in the head, a satisfying crack sounding from him. Another agent jumped on her back and she growled, she threw him off and her hands crackled with powers as she pushed her ball of energy forwards. Her power created a sort of small fire, the flames dancing against the black walls, small gold and silver sparks emanating from them.

I ride (I ride) the edge (the edge)

My speed goes in the red

Hot blood (hot blood), these veins (these veins)

My pleasure is their pain

I love to watch the castles burn

These golden ashes turn to dirt

Megan jumped up, using the broken elevator ceiling as leverage as she kicked at an agent and backflipped back onto the elevator's ground. She took out a knife from her holster as she slit one chitauri's throat and stabbed one behind her simultaneously. She threw them through the glass doors of the elevator and jumped off of it herself as it crashed down into the abandoned building's floor, a fire roaring as the electric wires malfunctioned.

I've always liked to play with fire

Play with fire

Play with fire

Fire, fire

I've always liked to play with fire

Oh, watching as the flames get higher

Oh, I've always liked to play with (mm)

Megan choked an agent, her thick thighs around him as she wrapped them around his head tighter, two more came at her and she shot her bullets without looking, managing to pierce the shots in a deadly place in the agents. They fell dead to the floor, she jumped off the one she was on as he fell unconscious to the floor. She automatically backflipped, kicking another agent in his chin as she went back.

Right of passage classic havoc

Match in the gas tank

Ooh that's ratchet

Unstoppable legendary animals (mm)

Digital justice

Now you're gonna know us

Hail to the king and queen of the ruckus

Yacht Money wired

No denying

Megan ripped off Steve's clothing, their bodies hot with heat as she licked a stripe from his neck up to his temple, passionately. She pushed him down onto the bed and he watched her above him as she rolled her hips into his pelvic bone and his eyes fluttered shut. Her hand wrapped around his throat slightly and his eyes flew open, she squeezed lightly, leaning down and kissing Steve filthily. Their tongues fighting against one anothers and their teeth gnashing as each of them tried to gain dominance. Ultimately Megan took control and she grinned as she bit down Steve's neck. A fire roared in Steve's stomach from her single touch.

I've always liked to play with fire

Play with fire

I've always liked to play with fire

play with fire

I've always liked to play with fire

Fire, fire

I've always liked to play with fire

"Hey bud, you okay?" Bucky asked and Steve snapped out of it, he gulped hard, "Uh, yeah. I'm fine, Buck." He looked back up at Megan as she flipped Friday over her back and looked over at Steve, she smiled and winked at him. Her look... it could only be described as fiery, her eyes holding fire in them. Steve smiled.

BTW: This is the playlist if anyone's interested