Alps

s4ms4 makes a group chat and adds YUM_Bamsi177, Turgut&Axe871, Milky_Melikshah, Dum.Rul, gunkut51, Dogan!Cool, and Kayi_Kaya. He named it "THE ALPS"

s4ms4: Hey guys 👋 !

YUM_Bamsi177: Um kardeş what is that hand wavey picture and also that line with a dot and also what does guys mean

Kayi_Kaya: Excuse me, Bamsi Alp, the line with the dot is called an exclamation mark. It is called punctuation. YOU MUST ALSO PUT PUNCTUATION!!! Here are other forms: . , ? !

YUM_Bamsi177: Where do I put this punctuation?

Kayi_Kaya: YOU JUST PUT PUNCTUATION CORRECTLY!!! And you also put it on the Instagram posts. Stop pretending to be dumb!!

YUM_Bamsi177: Okay 👌

Dogan!Cool: merhaba! long time no see!! 😎

s4msa: YAY DOGAN IS HERE!!! Bruh, we didn't see you in soooo long!! I thought you were dead!!!!!

YUM_Bamsi177: Seriously Dogan!?!? Cool?!?!? You are not cool kardeşim...

Turgut&Axe871: BAMSI U ARENT SUPPOSED TO BE ON TELE. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR U! YOU MUST TRAIN ALPS!!!

Turgut&Axe871: Oh, and hi Dogan.

Bamsi throws his tele into the air and it lands on his bed. He quickly grabs his swords and rushes to the training field, afraid of Turgut's wrath.

Milky_Melikshah: What is this gc for??

Dum.Rul: What does gc mean?

Milky_Melikshah: well obv u don't know. Ur username has the word dumb in it!!

Dum.Rul: HEY! Anyways what is gc and obv? Also is u as in you or sen? And ur is your or sizin?

Milky_Melikshah: Yea. They are just abbreviations. And I'm not telling u!!!!

Dum.Rul: well haha! I searched it up. Obviously and group chat.

s4ms4: Good job Dumrul!!

Kayi_Kaya: Samsa, you made this chat. Yet, you barely text on here. Why?

s4ms4: uh that sounded logical. Idk, I just like in person better.

Kayi_Kaya: U MADE THE GROUP!!!

s4ms4: yea well.....

Kayi_Kaya: tell me bro. I'm ur best friend!!

s4ms4: But everyone else is on the gc.

Kayi_Kaya: Tell me in person.

Samsa scoots to the other side of the tent, where Kaya's bed was. He leans over and whispers into Kaya's ear, "Bc I like listening to drama." He then scoots back into his bed.

Kayi_Kaya: OHHHH!

Milky_Melikshah: Good for you Dumb-rul!!

Dogan!Cool: bruh that convo was ages ago.

Milky_Melikshah: oop. Sorry sir.

gunkut51: Guys I need to show you something.

Turgut&Axe871: Lemme see.

gunkut51 is uploading a foto.

Dum.Rul: HURRY UP GUNKUT!!!

gunkut51 is uploading a foto.

gunkut51:

Turgut&Axe871: HAHAHAHHAHHAA!!!!

s4ms4: lol.

YUM_Bamsi177: That is when I took off ur mustache!!

Turgut&Axe871: BAMSIII.....

YUM_Bamsi177: sorryyy. I'm going, I'm going.

silence

s4ms4: bye.