Osman's Betrayal

*btw this takes place around 46 Bölüm. Osman's name is still OsmanOfficial, but Boran changed his back to bOrAn_BeSt*

OsmanOfficial posts:

Chilling 😎💞

Comments:

SeLcan.aNa: HARAM YA OĞLUM! ahhh benim güzel Bala'm...

gonca.71: Bala'mmmm....how could you Osman! The indecency!!

gonca.71: waitttt! Boran aren't u with him YOU LITTLE B—
     bOrAn_BeSt: I trieddd Gonca'm. I tried to stop him. I even got physical—
     alp_1453: yea..but then Osman knocked him out.
Bay.Sungur: ouch 😬

Salty_Saltuk: bro let's take a little moment tho..to talk about THAT DRIP!! where the hell did you get those weird clothes from?!
seLcan.aNa: yess...and how come that woman isn't wearing a hijab?!?! Is she even a Muslimah?????

GokTug(-_-): BEY'M! Do you even know! How could you do this?! Especially now!
OsmanOfficial: what? What's wrong with now?
DundarTheDummy: YOUR WIFE WAS KIDNAPPED BY GOKTUG KÖPEK AND TARGUN SOYSUS!!
GokTug(-_-): but thankfully I'm not a kopek & I'm working to save Bala.
DundarTheDummy: oop 😅

Bey_Kizi_Malhun: ahh Osman'm! I love you so much. Divorce your wife and we can get married. I'll give you ALL the babies you want!
OsmanOfficial: 💞

10 minutes later

Moon.Rose: OSMAN!!!!!! how cud u? 😡😩😭
     GokTug(-_-): I tried to stop her from going on Insta—
     gonca.71: AH BALA'M! my güzel kardeşim!
     WarriorGul: don't worry Bala'm. We are all here for you....
bOrAn_BeSt: yeah. He doesn't deserve you Bala.
GenceBey: Ya! Osman is a WEASEL!!

I wrote this to expose the real person we should hate on for giving us the second marriage. OSMAN! Yeah I know, we don't have to like Malhun, and her character is going through 'some' development now. She doesn't deserve to be jealous of Bala, or to cry when Bala was pregnant. She should've known what she was getting herself into. But Osman shouldn't have broken his promise. He shouldn't have made the promise to Bala in the first place, because he broke it and he broke Bala. He should've actually LISTENED to Bala's opinion of who to marry, instead of going and marrying someone she doesn't like. He shouldn't have been clueless all the time, and should've comforted Bala during her hard times.

WarriorGul posts:

Ana & Bebe 💖

Ana & Bebe 💖

Comments:

seLcan.aNa: aww, MASHALLAH, glad to see you love him.

Moon.Rose: awww. Inshallah I will get the feeling of being a mother
     WarriorGul: inshallah.

gonca.71: AWWW! Is that really Kayi? Mashallah he is growing fast!

DundarTheDummy: my dear grandson 💜
     WarriorGul: SHUT UP BABA!

Cerku123: speaking of Babas....how about Kayi's baba. I'll fill in that position 😏
     bOrAn_BeSt: oooooo Aygul and Cerkutay sitting in a tree-
     GokTug(-_-): K-I-S-S-I-N-G
     WarriorGul: SHUT UP GUYSSSS
     Salty_Saltuk: ooooo Ayguls blushing...
     WarriorGul: NO IM NOT
     Salty_Saltuk: yeah u are. I can literally see you. We are in the same tent.