Kurulus Osman Too!

So basically I have decided to do it not in order. Basically some chapters will be Dirilis and some will be Kurulus. It's more entertaining that way! This chapter will be based on the most recent episode: 60 Bolum.

gonca.71 makes a group chat and adds; Moon.Rose, bOrAn_BeSt, WarriorGul, Ay5e, YUM_Bamsi177, Gunduz_<3, GokTug(-_-), Cerku321, GenceBey, Bay.Sungur, and Salty_Saltuk. She names it "The OsBal Crew"

gonca.71: Balam, me and the others wanted to say something to you.

WarriorGul: Evet! We love you so much, you are our dear sister. 💕

Ay5e: And we want to say that we will always support you!

GokTug(-_-): you hatuns and ur perfect words and punctuation

GokTug(-_-): just get to the point already!!!!

Cerku123: basically what we all discussed is that u know how Bey'm said that each hatun has their own workers we want to work under u

bOrAn_BeSt: bc we are afraid Malhun Hatun might want to take us bc of our skill and amazing work and if she asks Bey and he says yes then we will be stuck under HER rule...

Salty_Saltuk: Yesh so plsss can u take all us in

Moon.Rose: OMG, you all are so sweet! I would love for you to work under me!

Moon.Rose: And I will like to work under Gunduz Abi and Bamsi Bey because they should have a higher status.

Gunduz_<3: Eyvallah bacım

YUM_Bamsi177: Estaghfirallah Bala kizim! You are our Osman Bey's lover you have a high status

Moon.Rose: Thank you so much! You all brightened my day!

GenceBey: no problem

Bay.Sungur: ur welcome

Moon.Rose: Osman will have breakfast with Malhun Hatun tmrw. I want to invite you all to keep me company!

bOrAn_BeSt: Gence wud love that he loves food

GenceBey: SHUT UP WEASEL!!