Chapter 14~

'Hello'= someone's thoughts Saiki is readingHello= Normal thoughts"Hello"= Saiki communicating through telepathy"Hello"= normal speech

Hello= Normal thoughts
"Hello"= Saiki communicating through telepathy
"Hello"= normal speech

~🌺• •🌺~

Why me..?

[Y/n] walked with Kaido, Nendou, Saiki, and Teruhashi to a ramen shop. Nendou and Kaido were fawning over Teruhashi like crazy, it was like they're completely different people around her. [Y/n] let out a sigh.

"You okay?"

[Y/n] looked beside them to see Saiki glancing at them. [Y/n] looks at Teruhashi to make sure she wasn't paying attention to them before they began to mumble loud enough for Saiki to hear.

"I'm not trying to seem rude or anything, but I don't get the big deal over Teruhashi. She's pretty, I'll give her that, but she seems kinda...basic"

Saiki nods,

"I agree with you there."
"Ah, we've arrived. There's the ramen shop."

[Y/n] sighs. Finally, let's get this over with.. [Y/n] looks at where Nendou was pointing, and it was a run down building.

It had cracks and cobwebs, the signs were run down and torn. [Y/n] had to prevent themself from cringing on the spot.

[Y/n] looks at Teruhashi, who had an emotionless expression on her face,

"Oh wow."

[Y/n] looks back at the building. I don't blame ya..

"I hear their ramen is, like, crazy good."

Nendou..are you sure about that? [Y/n] thought to themself, doubting their friend's words.

"My friend's cousin's ex dog walker said it was good, so it's gotta be good!"

[Y/n] sweatdrops while mumbling,

"He can't be serious..."

Teruhashi bowed,

"Actually something urgent just came up, so-"
"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND, MAN!?"

[Y/n] felt their eye twitch in annoyance. Kaido, I love you, but why? This could've been my chance to go home!

"SHE'S GOT CLASS! THERE'S NO WAY SHE'D EAT AT A PLACE LIKE THIS!"

Teruhashi sweatdropped as she waved her hand, trying to calm Kaido down. The blue haired male turned around,

"You don't wanna eat in this run down rat hole, do you, Teruhashi?"

The mentioned female kept an emotionless expression,

"I'm okay...with this place."

Kaido began to freak out,

"W-wait, a-are you sure?"

[Y/n] sighs. This girl's commitment to the 'perfect girl' image is impressive. Everyone entered the shop, and it was just as run down on the inside as the outside.

Kaido growled,

"What is this place!? It's filthy!"

He turned to Teruhashi,

"Hey, don't feel pressured to stay."
"I'm fine, taste is what matters!"

Kaido looked at the girl like a love struck puppy, it was kind of sickening but cute at the same time.

[Y/n] sat down in between Saiki and Kaido, Saiki on their left and Kaido on their right, with Nendou and Teruhashi sitting across from them.

Nendou turned around and waved one hand in the air,

"Yo, Mr. Manager! Five ramens please!"

The manager was a guy who looked like he was in his 40s with a half bald hair cut and sweat all over his body.

He had glasses lazily on his face with a bit of meat on his stomach. But hey, no one's there to judge.

"Five ramens, coming up."

As everyone was waiting, [Y/n] decided to pull out their phone and play [game] because why not.

"Here you go."

[Y/n] looked up from their phone as Nendou smiled,

"Hah, noodle time!"

The noodles were sloppily made and looked awful - not to mention the horrid smell and aura coming from it.

Everyone had a blank expression on their face as they stared at their noodles. Oh wow. Everyone just stared at their bowls in disbelief, no one saying a thing.

All of a sudden, slurping noises could be heard. Everyone turned their head to see Teruhashi slurping her noodles with a very uncomfortable expression on her face.

[Y/n] had to prevent themself from laughing. Not because of her expression, but because of how stupidly committed to seeming perfect she is.

At this point, it's just sad. Kaido reached out his hand towards the female,

"I-I don't think you should be eating that..."

Nendou got up and began to yell angrily.

"HEY POPS, EVEN PIGS WOULDN'T EAT THIS SLOP!"

The man started yelling back at Nendou before he kicked everyone out. Not that I'm complaining or anything, at least we get to leave. [Y/n] smiled to themselves.

Kaido and Nendou were walking beside a not so pleased looking Teruhashi. [Y/n] was walking not too far in front of them, Saiki beside them looking lost in thought.

[Y/n] looked behind them and Teruhashi was clutching her stomach with a highly uncomfortable look plastered on her face.

This girl is WAY too committed to this 'perfect girl' role. It's amazing how she can keep it up...

I could never...