Part : 05

............That day at Evening...........

Tae is laying on the bed while looking at the window . Feeling the wind hitting on his face . Suddenly his door brust open by a worried Jimin who is looking all red for running.

Tae : Chimmy what r u doing here ? (Ask worriedly).

Jimin : Tae you forget ??? (He said angrily).

Tae : Yeah why r u looking mad please say what I actually forget . (He said innocently)

Jimin: aishh this kid we promised Jinnie that we will be here at her home today . (He said almost screaming).

Tae : Shit I forget .

Jimin : Now go to washroom and change look I'm already ready you go and come fast .

Tae : Just give me 6 minutes . Ok . (He said as he grab his clothes and run into the washroom).

After 6 min

Jimin : Damn tae you're looking like a whole meal. (He lick his bottom lips and looked at Tae with lustful eyes).

Tae : Come on we r getting late now . (He said while fixing his hair).

Jimin: Ahh I'm hard now (he whispered himself) . Tae you go to Downstairs I'm coming after using the  washroom. (He said nervously).

Tae : Okay but cum first (he said innocently and sightly smirked).

Tae left from there then jimin understand what tae said . He gulp his own Saliva .

Jimin : Did he really said c- . Ahh I don't have time I have to fix this . (He run into the washroom)

........... Downstairs..........

Tae is waiting while using his phone.
He feel footsteps sound coming from upstairs so he look up thinking it maybe jimin but no it's JK

Who is ready to go with them . Tae angrily stood up and ask .......

Tae : Are you also coming with us?

Jk : Of course I'm. (He smirked).

Tae : And who the fuck give you the permission.

Jk : Mr.jeon did now stop auguring and let me start the car. (He left )

Tae : This boy is getting on my nerves.

Jimin : Who tae ? (As he come after doing the work).

Tae : Nothing chim let's go .

They both left the mansion and went to the car . Both sit on passenger seat while JK is the one who is driving.

.............At Namjin's house............

They park the car and went inside the house.

Rm : Good Evening boys . (He smiled)

Vmin: Good Evening hyung (he hugged)

Rm : Who is he ?

JK: Good Evening sir I'm Jeon Jungkook tae's bodyguard.

Rm : Oh okkk but you don't have to be formal call me hyung (he smiled).

Jk: sure hyung (smile back)

Tae : Hyung where is unnie?

Rm : I think she is watching her face in the mirror ( he laughed)

But he stopped when he feel someone is glaring at his back and its Jinnie . He gulp as he see her angry face .

Jinnie: welcome cuties . She said and hugged vmin .

Vmin : Thanks unnie.

Rm : Baby i-im so-sorry .

Jinnie give rm a pissed look and went to the kitchen to serve the dinner. Now Rm understand that he have to sleep on the couch tonight .

They talk alot and have their dinner.

Tae : Chimmy I think we have to go now. It's already late .

Jimin: Yes tae you are right. Unnie we r going.

Unnie : You guys can stay today .

Tae : Sorry unnie but appa is Alone .

Jinnie: ok now go and come here often.

Rm : Yes come often and drive safe . Be careful.

Vminkook: we will.  Nice to meet you guys bye now.

.....they drove away from there....

Meanwhile:

Rm : Baby it was a joke I'm sorry.

Jinnie: Whatever now go and sleep on the couch.

Rm : Baby please (puppy eyes).

Jinnie: Don't show me this eyes go and sleep nor I'm going to bought my new frypan to use on you ( said angrily and left )

Rm : aishh fuck my life . (Said in disappoint way).

Hope you like the part if you then vote and follow.

Have a great day/night