Part: 09

Before last class ........

Jimin went to the principal office for some projects when he was coming back he heard someone is sobbing quitely in the washroom. He started walking towards washroom and what he saw make his eyes wide. MIN YOONGI IS CRYING. YES YOONGI, THE  ONE WHO IS COLD AND PROVE HIMSELF AS HEARTLESS HE IS CRYING.......

He slowly Walk toward Yoongi who is crying while sitting in a corner of washroom. As Yoongi saw jimin he roughly wipe his tear and looked away ...... He was about to leave but jimin hold his hand and pull him a tight hug .....

Yoongi also hugged back cause right now he need someone with him......
Yoongi then brust into tear.

Jimin : Shhhh it's okk .. (he patted his back ).

After sometimes Yoongi Clam down and push jimin a bit .....

Jimin : Mind to tell why were you crying (he asked as his voice soften).....

Yoongi: Hmmm ... But promise me that you will not going to talk about it in front of Tae.....

Jimin : Ok I will not now tell ....

Yoongi: I was passing through the washroom I heard a girl is screaming for help i went inside and saw same senior boy was bullying the girl they beat her and pulled her hair ... When I try to saved the girl they leave the girl and she run away after that the senior beat me with bat they even give scratch on my hand with blade.... (He said as his tear is falling)......

Jimin look at yoongi's hand which is bleeding very badly his inner Vampire
Is making him hungry..... But he controlled himself.....

Jimin: You know what I use bad words to you and tease you sometimes augur with you but it's doesn't mean that you are my enemy. You can tell me if our class students harm you... Now come on let's treat your wounds.... (He said in a soft voice and help Yoongi to walk and Yoongi just stayed silent).
They went out from there.....

At Tae's Class ....

Tae is feeling boring when his best friend come to tae .....

????: Hi tae ~~ (she said softly).

Tae : Yeah Jennie you need anything (he ask with questionable face).

Kim Jennie: Taehyung's college friend same age Taehyung.... Have a cute boyfriend.... love to being cute.   
Tae is fluffy ball for her.

Jennie: Yeah. ...

Tae : What you need Jen ?

Jen : You and your Boyfriend.....

Tae: What whyyyyyyyyyy......??

Jen ; Idiot I mean I need both of you to come at our party.... (She said while smiling like an idiot)...

Tae : What type of party

Jen : Me and Lisa oppa complete two year dating so he want to throw a party at xxxxxx club .......

Tae : Ohhhh ..

Jen : What Ohhhh?? You have to come lisa tell me to invite you specially... And you have to come that's final.

Tae : Ahh ok I will be there ..... And jimin tooo ... (He smiled).

Jen : Ok now pack your bag bell already ring bye ...... She left ....

Tae : Bye....

Jungkook come from behind and hugged tae . Making tae flinch a bit...
He turned back hopping it will be Jimin but nope it's JK.... Now tae get nervous and back away ......

Tae : What are you doing here ...

Jk : Ohh I roam around the college and then suddenly missed you so I came to see you

Tae : Ohh ok now let's go class already end .......

They left from there.......

Thank you for reading. This part is short like my grades

But next part will be longer........
And you will get taekook moments in next part ....