.

After they kicked the girls out they had no where to go, being there for three whole years they never went to high school or got an education and they didn't have any work experience either. They took a job at a local pub and bar waitressing but, it didn't make a ton.
"Look, we've been at this for a month and we barely have anything for an apartment between the two of us" Abby says.
"I can take a job stripping and I can be the stripper and you can be the waitress so, we're taking home double the cash" Kelsia suggests.
"Yeah, that sounds good" Abby nods. That's just what they did, Kelsia did the stripping and Abby did the waitressing and they took home double the cash and was able to get an apartment within weeks. Over the next couple of weeks they notice a man who wasn't a usual customer but, lately he's been sitting over there in the same spot just staring at both of them watching them smoking his cigar.
"What can I get for you, sir?" Abby asks.
"Why don't you and your friend come over here and give me one of those shows you gave your daddies?" He says with a smirk. Abby becomes uneasy and on guard
"How do you know about that" she whispered discreetly.
"I know about everything, whore" he says "I know how you and your little friend over there was kicked out of your daddies house cuz they were sick of ya, I know you've been there since you were 14 and now you're a free woman but, you still have the desire to please men, I can see it in your eyes" he says looking at her big breasts poking out of her waitress uniform.
"Look, I don't know who the fuck you think you are but, you need to leave, NOW" Abby commands.
"Meet me in the parking lot after your shift, you and your little friend and we'll have a nice little chat" he says throwing $20.00 down on the table while getting up.