.

Abby's daddy takes her in the bedroom and watches her undress.
"Take off your clothes, baby" he says looking at her. She starts unbuttoning her shirt
"Slower" he commands. She removes her pants and pulls them down slowly revealing her red lacy thong.
"Good girl" he says.
"Now walk towards me slowly" he commands. She slowly starts walking towards him. He unclips her bra to reveal her small beautiful breasts with pointy nipples and a flat pierced stomach underneath.
"Touch yourself, baby" he commands. She wets her fingers and starts to maturate.
"Oh, yes, good girl" he says smiling
"Keep going" she rubs harder and faster.
"I'm gunna cum" she says moaning.
"Hold it" he says.
"Pleease" she begs.
"NO" he commands. She starts panting and convulsing. He continues to sit back and watch as she screams trying to hold it in. She orgasms hard and is too weak to move.
He gets up and lights a cigarette and puts it out on her breast.
"AAAAGGHH, FUCK!!!" she yells. He walks out without another word. The next day Abby and Kelsia wake up just like every other day still trapped with their daddy's wondering if they will ever be freed again. Abby and Kelsia then decide the only way they're gunna survive this is if they love and obey their daddies and submit everything to them to make it less painful for themselves. They go downstairs where their daddies are and they go behind them and wrap their arms around them.
"I'm sorry, daddy" Abby says softly
"I will fully submit to you, I am yours, daddy" Kelsia says softly sitting on her masters lap. They both kiss their daddies softly on the lips looking sexy as ever with their hair down flowing past their breasts in their sexy red lingerie and thong. They pick both the girls up and carry them into the bedroom and close the door