Chapter 3

Their daddies ties their arms behind their back and they fully complys and their strings them up and opens their legs and holds them open by placing a stick under their knees and let's them hang there. Their daddies reaches over and grabs the big long vibrater and places it directly against both of their clits. They switches it on and leaves the room and closes the door and leaves them there to feel the vibrations against their sweet pussy. After a while they feel like they're gunna pass out but their vibrater is still there. The men come back and remove the vibrater and grab them and pulls their dicks out.
"Suck it, girl" he commands. They suck it hard, they love being so submissive to their daddies.
"You're so beautiful" he says
"Thank you daddy" Abby says.
"How would you like it if we cum inside your wet pussies?" He asks
"We don't want to get pregnant" they said.
"But, we do have a new girl and she is pregnant, about 30 weeks" Abby's daddy says.
"She'll be your new roommate" Kelsia's daddy adds. He looks at her up and down and brushes her hair back
"You're so beautiful" he says.
"This is Marie, she's 19" he says.
"Make her feel welcome" and they both leave her in the room.
"So, do you know what you're having?" Kelsia asks.
"A girl" she says smiling.
"Where did he pick you up?" Kelsia asks
"I was desperate for a job and he promised me a job and then I ended up here" she says.
All of a sudden their daddies come in.
"You, girl, get over here" he commands. Abby gets down on the ground. She gets on her knees and spreads her legs and puts her hands behind her back and puts her head down towards the ground. He takes out a whip and whips her breasts. Marie gets startled and try to stop him.
"Hey!! Get off of her!!" She yells and he gets angry and whips her
"Don't you dare touch me, you whore!!" He yells.
"You will pay for this!!!" He says angrily and walks out.