Breaking into Monte Carlo

The gain have scuba dived and made there way to Monte Carlo they slowly gets there heads out of the water to look around.

Melman: (muffed speech)

Alex: What?

Melman: (takes off his breathing tube) There it is. The casino.

Alex: (muffed speech)

Marty: What?

Alex: (takes off his breathing tube) I said "Perfect. That's where we'll find the penguins."

Lexis: (muffed speech)

Melman: What?

Lexis: (takes off her breathing tube) I said "This is definitely the place the penguins wouldn't go anywhere else."

Marty: (Random Blabbing)

Gloria: (takes off her breathing tube) What?

Marty: (takes off his breathing tube and blabbers randomly)

Alex: Shh! Come on guys. Operation Penguin Extraction does not include levity. We can't draw attention to ourselves. We're invisible! I'm talking really quiet. (Everyone puts on there breathing tube again and goes under water)

King Julian: (he's on a boat with Maurice, and Mort) Everybody dance now! (Sets up some fireworks) Yeah, yeah, yeah! Everybody dance now!

The gain are now on the roof of the casino.

Alex: Ok Phase One: We break into the casino, grab the penguins, and we get them to take us back to New York in the Monkey-Powered Super Plane!

Marty: Check.

Alex: Phase Two: We chew out the penguins for abandoning us in Africa.

Melman: Check.

Lexis: That's fair.

Alex: Phase Three: We apologize to the penguins for overly chewing outing, but we've gotten our point across. Phase Four: Back to New York City.

Marty: Check.

Gloria: Yes!

Melman: I like it!

Lexis: Good plan!

Alex: All right, we take these ventilation ducts to the casino where we find the penguins. I just need to figure out which duct each of us should take.

They each take a duct down and they all fall into them.

Alex: (gets out the duct) Woah!! Oof!

Marty: Ahhhh!!!(gets out his duct) Ahhh!!

Alex: Woah!!

Marty: (lands on Alex) Oof!

Melman: Ahhh! (Gets out his duct and slides into Alex and Marty) Oof.

Lexis: Woah!!!! (Gets out of her duct and lands on Alex, Marty, and Melman)

Gloria: Ahhhh! (Falls down her duct)

Alex: Uh oh.

Gloria: Ahhhh!

Everyone is trying to move out of the way.

Alex: Oh, no! Take cover.

Lexis: Move out of the way!

Gloria: Oof! (Gets stuck in the duct)

Marty: Whoo!

Melman: Hi honey.

Marty: Ok!

Gloria: (Struggles to get out)