Epilogue

Lexis and Vitaly were laying down in bed in there train cart after the dance party they had just relaxing.

Vitaly: You are good dancer. Better then me.

Lexis: Thanks but I'm not as good as my brother. Don't be hard on yourself you did good as well.

Vitaly: It's just been a while.

Lexis: I think you did well for not doing it for a while. (Kisses him on the cheek)

Vitaly: Thank you. (Kisses her on the lips)

Lexis: Can't wait for our wedding. I love the wedding dress Gloria and I picked out.

Vitaly: I'm excited too I can't wait to see that dress. But didn't you say that we should wait after one of the little birdies birthday?

Lexis: Oh yeah right. Privates birthday is coming soon. The Penguins are planning to do something special for Private and they want me to be there. I just hope your okay with it.

Vitaly: You've been friends with them for a long time. I don't mind you hanging out with old friends.

Lexis: Thanks for understanding. (Yawns)

Vitaly: Time for us to sleep then.

Lexis: Agree. (Gives him one more kiss)

Vitaly: Goodnight sweetheart.

Lexis: Goodnight sweetie.

Both go to sleep

Penguins of Madagascar
(With Lexis the Lioness)
Coming soon

(And that is it for the epilogue sorry if it was short but that's how they all are. And sorry if I took a long time to make it I'm busy with work and school coming soon. As you saw I am going to do Penguins of Madagascar I'll try to start on it as soon as I can. Anyways see you all soon. ❤️❤️❤️)