First Meeting

Author's POV 

Jungkook was having a peaceful time in the park near. He has a meeting in an hour and right now he came here after giving someone a painful time.
He wanted to calm his mind before going to the meeting. He wanted to calm his dark aura since he has to maintain his clean image out there.

 He wanted to calm his dark aura since he has to maintain his clean image out there

After feeling calm enough he stood up to go back to his office.

You came here with your fiance, Kai to spend some time with him, to know him. He went to attend a call. He was sweet. Your father and his father are good friends, so they decided to turn their friendship into a relationship.

 Your father and his father are good friends, so they decided to turn their friendship into a relationship

 Besides, you know Kai for a long time also. You both didn't have any objections to it. 

Jungkook was walking and talking on a call with his secretary and you were walking paying more attention to the beauty of the park. 

Walking lost in the view, you bumped and fell on the ground. You saw the figure standing before you looking at you weirdly.

JK : Can't you see while walking?
Y/n : Excuse me. I apologize but it's your fault too can't you see while walking?
JK : You are blaming it on me? 
He said glaring at you.
You said crossing your hands on your chest.
Y/n : No but I am saying you are at fault too. Angry rabbit......
You muttered the last sentence.
JK : You..just go before I do something.
Y/n : Are you trying to threaten me?!

You were now being his headache. No one ever dared to talk to him like this.
He was in public and he didn't want to pull a gun on your head.
Fortunately, Kai came.

Kai : Y/n? What happened?
Y/n : This guy... never mind.
You said walking passing away from Jungkook, glaring at him.

Kai : Y/n...Ah..Mr. I am sorry if anything happened on her behalf. Y/N......
Kai quickly said being polite he is and ran after you calling you. 

Jungkook was pissed no one ever tried to talk to him like this. 
He thought if you ever met again he'll tell you what he is!

[ Time Skip]

JungKook's meeting was over.  It was annoying for him to tolerate those fake businessmen.

For everyone, he was a Cold CEO but in reality, he is a Devil

He came to the base and his man came to him.

Sehun : Boss that man hasn't paid yet.
JK : How much time we gave him?
Sehun : He took asked for two months but it's already four months now.
JK : [sigh] I guess I have to pay a visit to him then.

[Meanwhile]

Kai took you home when his father called him. They said they have some necessary things to discuss with you. 
As you entered your house you saw your father talking with Kai's parents.
Mr. Min saw you both and smiled at you.

Mr. Min : Here, they both came.
Y/n : Hello uncle, Hello aunty.
You said while bowing slightly.

Mr. Min : How was your day?
Y/n : Good until that guy ruined it.
Mr. Min : Who?
Y/n : I don't know. He was too arrogant and too rude. God knows what he thinks of himself. That angry rabbit.....
Kai : Leave it now Y/n. You said you have some things to discuss.

Mr. Kim : Oh Yeah we have.
Mr. Min : Y/n sit here.
Mr. Kim : We decided to get you both married by next week.
Y/n : What? But why so soon?
Mr. Min : Y/n..this will help in business. It would make our companies grow financially. For now, the company is at a loss. The workers are putting their efforts to make the company back to stability. But this will be a great help. Sooner the better. I never forced you for anything and right now also I am not forcing you. It's completely on you.

Mr. Min is your step-father though he never treated you badly instead he took care of you like his own daughter. He did everything you ask for. You know your company is in trouble. He never asked you for anything, even when you denied becoming CEO he didn't object instead he happily supported you. You can at least do this for him.

Y/n : I understand Dad. But first I need to talk to Kai.

You took Kai to your room. Kai knows what you wanted to talk about.

Y/n : You see the situation is unexpected. I didn't think it would so come soon.
Kai : I understand Y/n. I know what are you thinking. We both know that we don't love each other. But we can give it a chance. 
Y/n : Kai I want to be honest. I tried to love you and accept you but I can't my heart just doesn't accept it. 
Kai : Y/n we can give this marriage a chance. I know about your feelings. 
Y/n : You don't have any objects marrying me?
Kai : No. I don't love you but I have some feelings for you. I respect you and I promise I will take care of you. 
Y/n : I guess I have no choice then.

[Time Skip]

Mr. Kim : All preparations are done. Others will be done by next week.
Mr. Min : Alright.
Mrs. Kim : I am very happy that Y/n is going to be my daughter-in-law. 
Mr. Min smiled proudly. He is sure very proud of you.

[Time Skip]

Mr. Min : Are you really sure about it Y/n?
Y/n : Yes Dad.
Mr. Min : I am sorry you are paying for my losses.
Y/n : Its okay Dad. I can do this for you.
Mr. Min : I am lucky to have you as my daughter. Do you like Kai anyway?
Y/n : Honestly I don't have any feelings for him. But he is very nice. He cares and is respectful. So I don't have any problem with that.
Mr. Min nodded.
Mr. Min: Okay go to sleep it's late.
Y/n : Okay Dad. Goodnight.

You came to your room and lay on the bed.

Y/n : That man what he thinks of himself? I wish I never meet him again. Angry Rabbit...

[Meanwhile]

Jungkook was standing on his balcony drinking coffee. He remembered you again.

JK : That girl...What does she think of herself? Showing attitude to Jeon Jungkook. I never want to see her again.

But maybe destiny decided something else for you. 
And no one can change destiny.
That event completely changed his mind.

.

.....

Hey Lovely people,

Here I am with another story.
Do tell me how you like it and what are your expectations.

PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT.