Regret

Author's POV
[Late Evening]

Only 4 days left for your marriage. 
You were going back home. You were tired so you thought to take a shortcut.
It's an alley, and people usually say that one should not go alone from there.
But you being super tired thought about what can happen.
Well, it's an old saying - As doom approaches, intellect works against the best interest.

As you were about to take the alley you heard someone's scream.

?? 1: Leave me....

You turned and walked a little further to see four guys standing there, out of which two were beating a man. 
The man was already bleeding there.

There were other common people also 6 or 7 looking down without doing anything.

Then one of those men, who was wearing all black and a mask, came forward.

?? 2: Betrayers deserve to die.

You were extremely shocked seeing this.
Never in life, have you witnessed something like this.
Your kind heart didn't let you see a person die in front of you.

?? 2 : Any last words?
?? 1 : Please leave me.
?? 2 : No way.

Y/n : STOP! You can't do this. Leave this man or I'll call the cops.

The people looked at you with wide eyes but you couldn't care less.
You stood before the Mafia King, Jeon Jungkook.
You didn't know about all these mafia things as you come back after 5 years.
You stood fearlessly there looking in the man's eye who somehow looked familiar.
He was just staring at you. 
Staring at your flawless beauty.
He really got distracted for a while.

Then Jungkook spoke.

JK : Leave before you regret it.

*SLAP*

Yes, you slapped him. 
You slapped the Mafia King.
People stood there looked at you with wide eyes and then just disappeared as they don't want to see what he'll do next.

Jungkook looked at you and smirked.

JK : Do know whom you slapped?
Y/n : No I don't and I don't care. You have no humanity can't you see how much the man is bleeding?
JK : He deserves to die.

You shook your head and bent down to the man who was bleeding and helped him to stand up.

You helped him to walk.
Y/n : Are you fine?
He was not hurt much but his face and left shoulder was bleeding.

JK looked at your walking figure with a smirk. There were things going on in his mind. That how fearlessly you stood against him, and that in today's selfish world, you were helping a stranger.
Never ever he saw someone stand against him like this. Your boldness, kindness, and beauty were attracting him.
He was wanting you.