Love and Pain

Author's POV

Your unconscious body was lying on the bed and the doctor was examining you.
Jungkook was sitting beside you worried.

Doctor : Mr. Jeon, she is very weak right now both mentally and physically. Due to staying all night in cold water, she became sick and weak. She needs rest right now. I have prescribed some medicines that would help.

Jungkook nodded and the doctor left.

He looked at your weak figure a tear rolled down his eyes seeing the marks on your body.

As Mrs. Jung came he got up and went to his room.

[ JK's Room]

He came to his room and break everything that came in his hand.
He was angry, frustrated, and somewhere scared.

He finally sat down and held his head in his hand

He felt so angry at himself to lose control and hurt you.
He never wanted to do this but being drunk all his frustration and stress took over him.

He realized why his heart hurts seeing you in pain.
Why he feels happy when you smile?
Why he wanted you?

It's not just his obsession, desire, want, lust, or anything......

But LOVE also.

It took him time to realize but he realized.
But now it's late....

He doesn't know when and how but he fell for you.
Slowly with time so deep that there is no turning back now.

He promised himself that he will make everything right.

[ Time Skip]
[ One week]

It's been one week but you never came out of your room.
You never saw Jungkook also.
You just stay in your room.

After what he did he also didn't have the courage to see you.
But he has to. 
He was craving to see you once. To hear your honey voice once.

But you never came out of your room.

You didn't want to see him.
You strictly told Mrs. Jung that you don't want to see Jungkook.
She understood you. 

Jungkook understood you need time.
Most of the time skip meals. You just lost yourself.

The cheerful girl who used to call him Angry Rabbit was lost and became all silent.
Hate was a small word to describe your feeling.

But Jungkook couldn't wait anymore he wanted to see you.
He can't bear with your silence.
He wants you to call him an angry rabbit, annoy him, make him angry.
He wanted the old Y/n back.
He wanted to see your smile.

He went near your room.
You both were alone in the house as Mrs. Jung went to buy some essentials.

Battling in his thoughts if he should or not he finally decided to face you.
Jungkook knocked at the room but got no response.
He opened and saw you sitting near the window looking out.

JK : Y/n-
Y/n : Please leave.
You said without looking at him.
JK : Y/n please-
Y/n : I SAID LEAVE.

Jungkook was taken aback by your outburst but he knows he deserves it.
He deserves your hate, your anger.

JK : Baby please listen to me once...

Y/n : What should I listen to Jungkook? How did you feel that night? Or was I able to satisfy you? Or how you felt making me go through hell? What should I listen to? Just because I am your wife it doesn't mean you will force me Jungkook. I cried, screamed, begged you to stop, but you didn't. I hate you..... I really hate you for what you did that night.

Jungkook was in tears listening to you and so was you.
That memory again covered your mind.

JK : No Y/n baby please listen to me....... I know I did wrong. But please try to forgive me Y/n. I can't bear your silence. I was not in my right state of mind that day. I am sorry Y/n....

Y/n : [chukeled] Sorry?...... Your sorry won't do anything Jeon Jungkook. It won't erase the most painful memory of my life. It won't make me forget how you ruined me. You know, when Mrs. Jung told me that you were the one to save me that night, I really respected you. But why did you even save me if you wanted to do the same thing......Keep your sorry Jungkook it won't cure my pain.

Jungkook broke more hearing you.

JK : I know Y/n. I would do anything you say Y/n. Please just give me one chance Y/n. I regret what I did.

For once you see the sincerity in his eyes. 
But...
He wanted to make your life hell...
He wanted to hurt you....
So why he is regretting it?
Why he is apologizing?
Why he is crying?

Y/n : I am tired Jungkook. I can't take any more of your cold-heartedness and pain. Why are you even regretting it? You should be happy to see me in pain. That's what you wanted right?

JK : No baby I never wanted I was just blinded by my feelings. I am sorry for hurting you, for causing pain to you. But I regret it. I realized I never wanted it. I want you to smile, to talk to me, to call me with nicknames b-because I-..
Y/n : Because....

JK : Because I love you Y/n. I really do. Please try to forgive me Y/n. I can't take your hate. Beat me, torture me, do whatever you want to do to me. Just don't ignore me. I want you Y/n. I need you.

You couldn't believe what you heard.
His words were surely melting you...
But you were not convinced to forgive him.
You can't take any more pain.
His words were sincere but you couldn't believe them.

Y/n : I- I don't know Jungkook. I can't forgive you for what you did. Every time I see you I remember that pain, that fear if you'll hurt me again. I lost trust in you Jungkook. I am scared of you now. It's very hard to forget that painful memory. 

You broke down sitting on the floor. Jungkook came and hugged you.
He hates himself because he is the cause of your pain.

JK : I know baby. I promise I will try to make up for you. I will try that you never remember it. I will replace all those memories with new beautiful memories. Just give me one chance to prove my love. I know I did a sin which is unforgivable but please Y/n but I can't stay without you. 

You didn't push Jungkook.
Should you give him a chance after what he did?
Shouldn't we give a second chance to people?
That's what was in your mind.
Your heart was saying yes but your mind was saying no.
He hurt you so much, he was the reason for your pain.

Just an hour ago you wanted to run away from him but now you are crying in his arms.

Y/n : What you did was unforgivable Jungkook......But I want to forget it. I will give a chance to us Jungkook....I will give a chance to our marriage. But on one condition.
JK : W-What is it Y/n?
Y/n : If you fail that chance...If you fail to make me trust you and love you in 3 months. You will let me go.

Jungkook felt as if he'll lose everything on this one condition.
That's the one thing he can't do.
He can't let you go from him. He needs you.

JK : B-baby I-I can't do that. I can't live without you Y/n. Please.
Y/n : No Jungkook. I can't. 

JK took a deep breath

JK : Fine Y/n. I accept this. I promise you I will make you in love with me in 3 months. I can't let you go, my life. I promise you I will give you all the happiness one can ask for. You once saw Hell from my hands but I will now make you queen of my Heaven.

So...Now it's a turning point in the story.
Hell to Heaven.
Do you think Y/n will able to love Jungkook?
What you would have done in her place.

DO VOTE AND COMMENT