chapter 12

Brunei and Vietnam were going to leave Philip all alone with China but they grew quite fond of Philip's and they don't want that bastard to eat him. They both know full well that China was going to eat him one way of another.

"Y know what?! Screw this!" Vietnam grabs Phil's hand to drag him away from China's house. They took Philip back to Germany's mansion. When they arrived Philip takes off the cloak then he uses it as a blanket. Vietnam and Brunei, both raised their brows in confusion but they rolled their eyes and pretended that they weren't looking. "Did you know that you're the only one who escaped us?" Vietnam says. Vietnam really wanted to bite Phil's neck off. Starting Phil Phil's leg or arm to scare him sh*tless, first.

"I am?" Phil asks as he looks at them with an innocent face. "B*tvch don't look at me like that!" They both say in unison to Philip. They don't want to be too fond of him. For the last 3 days, they got to know Phil better and they are growing find of him. But they don't want to develope a weak spot for Phil. "E-eh? Okay.." Phil doesn't know what to do since he's just looking at them normally. he's looking at them, how he usually looks at other people as well. From the children to grown adults.

"Go face the wall" Brunei tells him. Phil sighs, displeased, but he compromises. Phil turns to the wall. It's kind of uncomfortable because he's sitting on the couch. Brunei and Vietnam both hold in their laughs. They didn't know that Phil was actually going to listen to them, and do what they said. But it also made them think deeply which was quite the depressing thought. Phil was probably taught to always obey and obey. That's probably why Phil is very obedient and he's easily intimidated and scared.

"You don't have to face the wall anymore, we have a question" they tell him. Phil actually likes facing the wall, for Philip, this is more comfortable than looking at them in their eyes. Philip took a deep breath then he slowly turned around. Just looking at them made Phil scared and intimidated. "Wh-what's the question?" Phil asked in a low, shaky voice. He's just adorable. A sadist would enjoy having Phil to toy with.

"Come on answer us, do you have A mo-" Vietnam buts Brunei on the back of his head. Brunei was about to say 'do you have a mother???' "that's f*****g dumb bro! What the f**K? Stupid!" Vietnam scolds Brunei. "Sh*t wait, key me rephrase it" Brunei realizes his mistake. "Phil, what did your mother look like? Or did you only have a vessel?" They ask him. Philip looks pained to remember all the good times with his mother.

"People say that I look like my mother, they say that I got my eyes, my face, my mouth, my smile, my mannerisms, my actions, my characteristics, people say that I'm like a carbon copy of my mother except I got my skin color from our father, I also look like my father though"

"My mother isn't a vessel, she is one of us..."

"My mother didn't have mismatched eyes like me, my mother wore a beautiful traditional dress, my mother had a beige like colored skin, my mother had a pearl in her flag, she had a quite pinkish pearl in the middle of her face, my mother wasn't a rabbit, just imagine me having a carabao appearance and my skin color was a beige like yellow, I don't have a triangle on my face and I have a pearl design in the middle of my face. And that  have a green head piece that has a beautiful flower, the rope is green"

They took everything that Philip told them into consideration. Now their question is.... Is that woman still alive?

"Hey Phil, did you see your mother die?"

They ask him a straightforward question. Phil didn't want to answer because it's too personal but he still did.

"W-well... I saw my mother get stabbed, she wasn't moving and her blood was everywhere, out father took us and ran, we saw our house burning.... We didn't see our mother get out..." Phil explains. Phil's answered said yes.