chapter 14 (Phil x Egypt)

Phil wakes up to loud, angry shouting. The small rabbit is laying down on the sofa with a blanket over him "WHAT THE F*CK??!" "WHAT THE F*CK DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO GO?" "HOW ABOUT TO TURN INTO F*CKING DUST AND LEAVE! B*TCH!" "I'M NOT LETTING YOU! YOU ALREADY HAD YOU TIME WITH HIM! THAT'S F*CKING UNFAIR!" Phil is saddened to think that Canada is fighting with someone.

Phil gets up from the sofa to go to the source of the angry cuss words. Phil peeks over to the other room, his head is just popping out of the entrance.

"I don't make the rules Nada"

Phil sees even from a far distance that Canada is talking to Egypt. There's no mistaking that it's Egypt.

Because of Egypt's keen eyes, he managed to spot Philip. Phil flinched and blushed embarrassed when Egypt looked at him straight in his eyes. Egypt smiled at Phil brightly, which caused Canada to be confused so he also turned to that direction. Nada now realizes that Phil is awake. "Good morning Phil, how are you doing?" Nada comes closer to Philip.

"G-good morning" Phil awkwardly replied. "What are you guys talking about?" Phil asked, he's very curious. Curiosity kills the cat but Phil still never learns. "I'm sorry Phil, did I wake you up?" Canada is very sorry for waking the small rabbit up. "Who wouldn't?" Canada elbows the Egyptian for interrupting. "Anyways, I'll take care of Philip now, You have to go to the city, bye b*tch~" Egypt says with a smug face as he takes Phil's wrist.

Egypt ours a hand on Canada's shoulder then he whispers "he's mine now" Canada furrowed his brows, clenching his first as he grits his teeth. "Just you f*cking wait!" Canada says as he walks away. Egypt then takes Phil, bridal style.

"Does you neck still hurt?" Egypt asks. "Huh? N-no.... It was a long time ago..." Phil replied. "If you say so. But just be careful" "I will-" "because I also bite~" Phil shut his mouth because of the ridiculous statement. "W-well.... I- I can b-bite too!" Phil said without thinking and it made Egypt laugh hard. "You really are something" Egypt is very amused at what Phil said. "But your mouth is so small, it would hurt more if I were to bite. Remember that I'm a carnivore" Phil shut his mouth. Phil remembers that their teeth are built different, wether they are bats or not... They are predators unlike Phil who is a herbivore prey.

After a while of Egypt flying, Phil got kind off a bit bored. "Hey... I just realized" "what did you realize Phil?" "China is a panda.... Why is he a predator??! How is he a carnivore?!" Phil is very confused about that. Egypt is stunned that he asked a serious question such as that.

"Well... No one really knows but we guess that he adapted. No one is a herbivore here. Everyone is a predator. Everyone says meat. China is one of the people who have been here for a long time. There was no city. It's hard to get food and the only food source are animals. He also developed long claws that are sharper than a tiger's.... Now China eats anything.... Turtles, bats, anything that he could eat. One of the reasons why Zeal hates him is because China eats bats and would sometimes steal Zeal's bats and eat then just to piss zeal off" Egypt explained. This made Phil frown...m it's kill or be killed here... It's eat or be eaten... Herbivores became carnivores just to survive. Rabbits can't survive in this place as a predator since they are practically allergic to meet and they would die if they were to eat meat everyday.

"Come on, don't be so sad Phil. It's just nature. It's the way of life. Atleast were alive. That's what matters" Egypt tries to cheer Phil up. "Y know you might become a carnivore for survival if there aren't any non meat to eat" Egypt said it as a joke but he made Phil frown. Egypt regretted what he said. "No.... I would die.... Rabbits can't eat meat.... We will die and that's inevitable" Phil said to him. "I... Didn't know that.... Sorry..." Egypt feels really bad... He doesn't want Phil to die.