Viridian City Mishaps

The trek to Viridian City was a bit slow as Akame tasked herself with carrying some of her pokemon family. Persian forced her way out of her Pokeball to help carry her new allies.

Akame's dark markings from her earlier battle began to fade away, only revealing her faint pink ones. She leg out a pained sigh after they mostly vanished.

 She leg out a pained sigh after they mostly vanished

"I'm so going to take a nap after this..." Akame thought as she trudged forward to reach the gates of Viridian City. "And gorge myself on a lot of curry... I really need some comfort food after all that has happened today...."

But such luxuries would have to wait as Akame soon realized that there was another obstacle in her path she would have to overcome.

And it came in the form of Officer Jenny.

Probably one of Akame's least favorite people no matter where she goes. She wasn't one to get along with any "authority figures" in her past life and it would appear that it had followed her into the next life much to her dismay.

"Hold it right there!" The teal haired woman barked out, making everyone tense and frown at the approaching female in warning.

"What do you think you are doing?" She interrogated.

Akame gave her a deadpanned expression (see image above). "I'm trying to get to the Pokemon center. My friends-"

She was rudely cut off. "Why are your Pokemon out of there Pokeballs, huh? And I never seen them around here so that must mean you have stolen them!"

This made Akame and the others mad. How dare this... human accuse her of such a thing!? Akame would never-!

When Officer Jenny brought out her handcuffs they knew it was either do or die.

Froakie immediately threw some Frubbles at her face, throwing her off guard. Her shrieking alarmed her partner Growlithe, who tried to intervene.

Tried.

Only to halt in its tracks by a certain scarred Houndour, who gave him a ferocious glare accompanied with the move Leer, daring him to take one step in Akame's direction. Being a former pack leader helps...

 Being a former pack leader helps