Death & Rebirth of the Red Eyed Killer

It happened so quick, yet so slow for the Red Eyed Killer. After Esdeath died with Tatsumi in her arms, Akame felt a rush of unbearable pain that forced her to her knees. She felt her body shake violently as she felt the poison of her Teigu, Muramase, consume her and began to kill her from within.

She heard the shouts of her commander Najenda, but at the same time she didn't. All that Akame knew was that she was dying. And nothing can save her from her fate.

Her final thoughts before darkness consumed her consciousness was that at least she will see her Night Raid comrades and her sister again...

In another world......

"Everything is going to change."

It was as if those five words were heard by the entire world. From the crawling Durant to the leaping Sawsbuck to the massive Rhyperior, all creatures of the Pokemon world were suddenly made aware of a new and rather strange appearance. Even the humans of this world felt a shiver down their spines, as if something of great importance was coming.....

In a random forest in the region of Kanto.....

A bright light appeared in the middle of a pack of Pokemon. All of the Pokemon initially panicked thinking something was going to attack them. But their fears were quelled immediately by a powerful presence.
The bearer of said presence made themselves known in a heavenly light making the pokemon in the area gawk for a moment before registering that the proclaimed God of Pokemon is standing before them. Arceus.

As the pokemon began to bow before the celestial being, they heard a regal voice in their heads

"Fear not, my children. I have come in peace. I also have an assignment for you from yours truly." The equine-like Mythical pokemon then brought forward a small bundle making some of the Pokemon peer closer to see what it was that Arceus has brought them.

Inside the bundle was a human female baby. She had a head of jet black hair, and if one were to look closely, they can make out some odd red markings on her body (see image above for clarification). Not only that, tied to the bundle was a sheathed red katana with odd inscriptions.

"Be careful of the sword. It contains a very potent poison that can kill you with one cut." Arceus cautioned making some of the Pokemon back away in slight apprehension of the weapon. "This child is to grow strong alongside your hatchlings and learn my ways to change this world. Protect this child with your lives, for she is my Chosen."

This made the Pokemon reel back in shock. They have all heard of the prophecies of Arceus choosing a champion to change this world for the betterment of both Pokemon and humanity. So to undertake this task is of great importance. And looking at the child in Arceus's hold they can all sense a great power from within her, even if she is only an infant.