Raven's "awesome" idea

ravenreyes : hey guys i either have a really stupid idea or a really great idea

cheekbones : oh god

clarkie : no you are not allowed to blow anything up

lexa : *sigh* What is your idea Raven?

ravenreyes : right i was thinking of making a youtube channel called "Just A Few Clueless Gays"

echo : thats actually not a bad idea

indra : leave me out of this

luna : thats a great idea!

octavia : yeah i actually like that idea

hope : im trying to sleep here

clarkie : at 4 in the afternoon?

hope : yes do you have a problem with that?

clarkie : no nope

lexa : *facepalms*

ravenreyes : aright lets all meet up to do this thing

clarkie : fine

ravenreyes : YAY

_____________
(clarke's pov)

I burry my head in Lexa's chest and smile when i hear her chuckle. I groan loud and not the good kind.

"Clarke"

"No"

"Clarke" Lexa says while trying to pry me off of her with no success.

"i don't wanna get up your boobs are comfortable way comfortable than laying on a pillow.... your my personal boobie pillow" I smile into lexa's chest, she sighs and and texts something in the group chat that I could care less about.

the next thing i know i'm getting lifted up and i let out a surprised squeal at the motion, and try to hide my head in Lexa's shoulder but end up unsuccessful, She puts me down now that i'm standing in front of her and she hands me new clean clothes. I frown at her obviously annoyed that I had to get out of my Lexacoon.

Lexa leaves the room probably to get ready also. I sigh and start to take off my shirt and then my shorts, I don't even notice the door open. "Shit. Sorry Clarke," Lexa says while turned facing the door. I chuckle at her obvious embarrassment and say "It's ok Lex," she shakes her head in disagreement and replies,

"No Clarke it's not ok. I should've knocked, it was reckless of me to just walk in with no warning." I sigh at her words and pull my Queen shirt over my head and then pick up my jeans and jump into them, I look around for my belt completely ignoring Lexa.

I found my belt on my desk and put it through the belt loops and then bend down to fold my jeans up ( like this: jeans 👖).

"You can turn around now," I say in a amused tone, Lexa turns around and I can see the faint blush on her cheeks... it makes me want to just kiss her nose just to see it scrunch up, wait Clarke you can't think of these things you are not ready to be in a relationship yet. at least I think i'm not.

— 10 hour later (just kidding) only like 1 hours later —

Luna, Anya, Raven, Lexa, Hope, Echo, Octavia, and I are here sitting in my art studio going over ideas for this youtube channel, we all agree on the name which is "GaysCentral" Lexa picked the name.

"What's our first video going to be like?" Hope asked genuinely done with everyone's shit.

"We should probably do a 'get to know us' video" Lexa suggested, everybody seemed to agree so we got everything set up and prepared for the first video....